Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's just a few updates of Athena with a couple of the others mixed in.

When we first got her at about 12 weeks old.

From a few weeks ago. Surveying the area in her spot. LOL!

Athena and Smudge sharing a log. Yes, I was there supervising. ;)

Athena and my son, Sebastian.

Taken today, Smudge and Athena eyeballing Duke.

Duke is really fast so he got away. Here they are eyeballing him again. LOL!

This one got a little blurry because it focused in on Duke in the background but I love the pic. I bent down to get a ground level shot of her but she wasn't looking. I called her and she came barreling at me. Snapped it just before she plowed me.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, added pics of when we first got her.

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
I love the action shot. :)
She is growing so fast. And she is absolutely beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the action shot. :)
She is growing so fast. And she is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks. I wish it would have focused on her but I like the shot anyways.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ryan, those are some amazing shots of Athena and the gang!! I love em all! She's turning into quite the little lady isn't she!? Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love her markings.. especially the white belly, lol!! Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ryan, those are some amazing shots of Athena and the gang!! I love em all! She's turning into quite the little lady isn't she!? Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love her markings.. especially the white belly, lol!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Thanks! I love her markings as well. A friend of ours has her brother and is is almost entirely blue. Nothing against it, but I just like have the mix of the blue and white. I need to get a pic of her neck on top because she has like almost a completely straight right angle where the blue and white separate. It's pretty cool.

Awww she is pretty!! Very happy and healthy!!!
Thanks. I think she looks healthy as well. She sure as heck has the energy! Pheeewww!!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
What a cutie :) I love the running straight for you pic :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a cutie :) I love the running straight for you pic :)
Yeah, too bad someone didn't have a camera to get the other angle when she plowed into me! LOL!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She has grown into such a pretty gal!She has very intense looking eyes.And your son looks like he's a handsome man too!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Great pics. she is really growing into a nice looking dog

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Wow shes grown! I missed this thread :( I must have been offline still. Great shots tho and good to see her :D

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics. she is really growing into a nice looking dog
Thanks. I think so too!

Wow shes grown! I missed this thread :( I must have been offline still. Great shots tho and good to see her :D
Thanks. She's hit a growth spurt since these were taken and has gotten a little taller. I need to post some more pics. She just hit 6 months. Last Thursday. Her waist has slimmed down and she's started to fill out more. Still has a ton of loose skin so she's got a ways to go. She's just gorgeous IMO.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Very beautiful and I just seen the action shot, I must have missed it on the first view and I have to say that is a great shot in focus or out of foucus!!!!

Nila still has alot of extra skin around her neck and face so I am guessing she will fill this in when she gets older. She just made 8 months on the 1st of Nov.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts