Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
3,968 Posts
i highly doubt u will get the treadmill! poor doggies they were so cute. great now every pitbull owner is a dog fighting potthead and every potthead is a dog fighting pitbull owner. lol. i know though its pretty damn sad.

·
Registered
319 Posts
i gotta say tho i cant stand how if u put ur dog on a treadmill u must be fighting dogs...neither of mine will n i dont have the patience to try n get them used to it but we go on runs....but i wud love to treadmill

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i go to the pound and the lady tells me they got to hold them for 20 days and i ask well after that can i adopt one she said they probley not goin to adopt them out and the cant be rehabed i told her that was bs and walked out pisses me off there going to kill them dogs they wouldnt even let me go look at them

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
If they won't let you adopt one of those pits you can always adopt anoth pit from the shelter. Thats were both Sadie and Monkey came from

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they didnt have ne in there shelter besides them from the bust it just pisses me off the wont give them dogs a chance its not there fault there owner was a dumb fu*k they should put the owner to sleep i bet dog fighting would die down if they started killin the owners like they do the dogs

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
I wouldn't put too much faith in the report, not yet anyway. Dog fighters typically aren't dumb enough to have fights where they keep the dogs. The injured dog thing coulda just been a simple yard fight that didn't get caught on time. Dog fighters, these days, are usually medically prepared. I'm not a big fan of dog fighting myself, but I've learned over the past couple of years that the media tends to add stuff to their reports. For all you know, this could be any normal person running a game dog kennel. These guys are being accused left and right. Just wait for more to come out before hatin' on this guy, that's all. I got pretty mad at Pat Patrick when he got busted, having no idea what all the circumstances were.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
every idiot out there growing pot and fighting pit bulls needs to watch this and be scared because they are coming for you. sure was some nice looking dogs.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
WTF, the vid didn't play for me, and the repost didn't say anything about growing pot....
That's my kinda kennel though, LOL, nom nom nom..... Damn, buy a dog and a qp in the trip, that'd be awesome! Aghagahahaha! Sorry sorry, I playin'. Seriously ROFL though

3,968 Posts
maybe you could go to another shelter. srry bout the bad news though!!:( unfortuantely pounds dont take too nicely to pits fighting or not. and if they are even just thought to be fighting they have a 99.9 cjance of being put to sleep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts