Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You now how hard it is to get them all together and looking at the camera ? lol, cali is standing weird but atleast they were looking lol.

and one of luna with her bone lol , she walked around with it allllllll day today lol.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Luna's being stingy with her bone! I don't blame her either .. Cool Group shot I see the new pup is missing probably wouldn't stay still for a group shot anyone darn pups!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice pic :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great picture! What are their names?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL Luna's being stingy with her bone! I don't blame her either .. Cool Group shot I see the new pup is missing probably wouldn't stay still for a group shot anyone darn pups!
We cant have crush and Loki together they decided they cant play nice so the boys need to be seperated :S

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics :) I'm lovin the group shot that's awesome. Loki looks so much bigger than the girls lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Great pics :) I'm lovin the group shot that's awesome. Loki looks so much bigger than the girls lol.
He is alot bigger but that picture just makes it even worse his face was real close to the camera LOL Also pepper looks much smaller here than she is.She is actually our widest bitch.:)For now Cali will catch her soon.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Loki's too cute. With that angle he looks like a bobble head doll lol :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They all get bones but luna definatelily babies hers the most.LOL Yea unfortunately Crush and Loki cant hang out anymore
:snap: but if its nice tomorrow ill sub crush into loki's spot and get another group shot LOL

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Loki's too cute. With that angle he looks like a bobble head doll lol :D
Still up huh LOL He sure is a big bobble head.Hes over here havin puppy dreams right now sounds like he blowin bubbles! "bloop,bloop,bloop...bloop"

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!!! That's too funny. I love it when they dream about eating something, they make they funniest sounds and faces :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a great pic! WOW! Look at Loki's big *** noggin!! LOL! Very cute :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Great PIC!!!! I love seeing all the different bull strains compared.. I thought that lil dog was a boston at first.. LOL I love lil dogs.. Thanks for sharing.. AWESOME CREW!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Great PIC!!!! I love seeing all the different bull strains compared.. I thought that lil dog was a boston at first.. LOL I love lil dogs.. Thanks for sharing.. AWESOME CREW!!
LOL like i said pepper looks really funny in that pic.Heres a better shot.Her head is actually 21.5"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts