Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
From what I've read on this thread they sound a lot alike...From what I've been told in here, bentley is closest to a classic bully. He doesn't look exactly like the pictures you will see Of classics but he looks closer to that then an APBT...

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have a bully that has longer legs than what you normally see... its what they are saying, its all about pedigree not necessarily just what they look like. when i first came here I was asking the same exact questions you are.

7 months old here
We need some new pics of bentley!:)

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Guess what we just got in the mail

so we got king kong 7 generation pedigree yay!!! Its a little hard to read but ill figure it out....I hope hehehhehe IMG_0659.jpg

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Kewl! I like to start at the right, and read to the left, because it's easier. Once you do that, it will make it easier to understand. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome. Judas has started classes this week to become a certified service dog. Training is going well, even though his stubborn side definitely tries to show through on many days! :) We are optimistic and he responds well to the trainer so - fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
you can put the ped online with sites like this one American Bully Online Pedigree If you register with them , you can enter the dogs names into the data base { some you will have to enter all the info } but alot of them will already be in the data base and will automatically come up after you enter a known dog to them and all the ancestors behing them { alot of them have pictures} I like these sites better because of the pictures you can actully see some of the traits a dog has and where your dog got a certain look from. Like my girl cali really resembles her grandma.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Angelbaby, what bloodline is your dog Loki? Judas has the same exact look as him (but brindle of course) and I have been DYIN to know his bloodline!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts