Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got crush in the pool today , I bribed them with treats but he was the only one who took the bait then realized he loved it LOL

my fav video , he is such a dork

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww he's gettin so big, I love this boy's face :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
CRUSHY!! HE is so cute! Water boy LOL!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
you're so lucky!!! none of mine like water :(

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Haha that's cute! Water dogs are fun and so much easier if you live in a hot area. He's turning into a even handsomer boy!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awww he's gettin so big, I love this boy's face :D
thank you , he is growing so fast .

HANDSOME boy!! looks like he is really having a blast :)
he was it was hilarious, the last time i went in with him and he chased my feet around the pool and stuck his head underwater to try and get them lol.

CRUSHY!! HE is so cute! Water boy LOL!
thank you :)

Aww thats so cute! I just want to squish his little puppy face :p
Lol I love squishing his face lol

you're so lucky!!! none of mine like water :(
I was so jealous of everyone and there water dogs cause my girls look at me the hose and are like ya right lol.

Haha that's cute! Water dogs are fun and so much easier if you live in a hot area. He's turning into a even handsomer boy!
Our summer has been very mild so far yesterday was the 1st day we even took the pool out , thanks for the comments :)

He is getting HUGE! :D Super cute! :) Helena loves water as long as it's not in the bath tub haha
Funny how they think the bath is so much different , was thinking i should bathe him in the pool next time lol.

BTW: I think I put this in the wrong section yesterday I swear I was blind and couldnt find the picture section lol, thanks to who moved it ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he is a great cuddle buddy lol , I call him my most expensive bed ornament cause thats where he always is lol .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
his videos from today , he learned to go underwater to retrieve toy cars lol { its the only toys i had on hand that sank lol}
this is what he does all the time when he scrathes his head with his back leg, cracks me up every time just happened to finally have the camera on hand todat when he did it lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks , ya my youngest was crackin up at him , thats the same thing my mom said when she seen the video , she loved dantes laugh lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts