Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pics of Hemi @ 9 months. This is how a bully should look!!
All opinions welcome

Check out these buns of steel....lol

Trying to sit pretty

Acting crazy

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hemi's getting big! He does have buns of steel! lol. Can't wait to see your Mr. Muscles in a wegiht pull harness!! lol. He's so handsome! Hurry and load the rest of the pictures! I never get tired of seeing pictures of everyones doggies!:love:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! :p
I can't wait to get him pulling. I take him for walks and do flirt pole on a regular basis just to keep him in shape for when the serious training starts.

Thanks agian for the compliment!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Lol. I can't wait either for Legend. I'm still trying to get all the measurements for Legend's harness so I can have it at least by his first b-day(Oct. 15th). But the little rugrat won't sit still long enough. lol.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comment!

Yep. 9 months old. I make sure he gets lots of excersise and eats the recommended amount of food. I don't want him to be one of the fat bullies, just muscular and in great shape. Thats how i like my bullies ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Midwest Bully said:
Yep. 9 months old. I make sure he gets lots of excersise and eats the recommended amount of food. I don't want him to be one of the fat bullies, just muscular and in great shape. Thats how i like my bullies ;)
If he looks so good now I can only imagine what Hemi's going to look like at 2 yrs old!! :woof:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
that dogs a absoulute giant,nice muscle definition..flirt pole and weight pull are great activities for keeping him lean,is your pup from pull dog stock?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! for the comment I try to keep my bully boy in healthy condition. I love the bullies but i don't like to see them fat. So i try my best to keep him in good shape.
Yes, both of his parents are great weight pullers so i feel he should do very well. I can't wait til he turns 1yr. He'll have his x-rays and blood work to make sure he's fit enough to compete, and the pull training will begin. ***squeels and giggles*** I can't wait!:roll:

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Hemi soooo handsome!! I think he is giving Luke a run fior his money in the buns of steele catergory!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Your dog looks awsome. I love the power and muscles these dogs have. A great back shot is always awsome. We should have a buns of steel thread!!!!

I wish I could get you a picture of one of Eddies dogs, Copperhead. This little girl is ripped and I swear she has the biggest knots on her but!!!! Ive always like a good but :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!!:woof:

I thought I'd put the back shot one up first so you could that he's not as fat as the other pics make him look. He's thick but he's not fat. I know 72lbs sounds like a lot for a 9 month old pup but he's just heavy. Thats why i do my best to keep him in shape. I want my bully boy to stay healthy. :hammer:

I'd like to work on his shoulders and chest a little more, so if anyone has any idea, I'm open for suggestions. I've tried letting him swim in the pool but he's severly allergic to the chlorine. His eyes got so blood shot i almost fainted and by the next day, his hair fell almost completely out:(

SmokeyJoe- All men having great muscle tone is too much of what we want. We can't get that lucky ;)

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts