Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peanut uses Bernie as a trampoline lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ladies, peanut pulls that Jackie chan wall walk all the time lol. Lisa I am loving your second banner :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahah Bernmie doesn't even move, lmaooo great video

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL one day Bernie is going to get hungry for some Taco Bell and peanut is going to be in trouble !! hahahaha

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Bernie is the sh!+

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL one day Bernie is going to get hungry for some Taco Bell and peanut is going to be in trouble !! hahahaha
He is too lazy to even ponder that thought lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
LOL! Mine do the same thing!

Too cute!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO. David thats too funny. Loki is good friends with a lil black pom and they share similar moments.
Peanut bit my inlaws amstaff in the face for getting too close to him, Peanut aint playing lol His teeth are tiny rounded tooth picks, it takes him an hour to finish a bully stick lol The amstaff was clueless about what was happening lol he thought he was getting a love pinch haha

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He preffers running and eating over fighting lol

Here he is with two intact male dogs in his yard :)

Another Intact male, these two could seriously do some damage to each other but they have good focus. The fawn dog never attended a formal class but I was working with him while I was pet sitting him in December.

I was gametesting Peanut :)

Playing tug with my little nephew at my brother's house

Hanging out in obedience class when he was 6 months

Getting dominated by the sheltie lol

He was always more interested in the treats on the floor than playing with the other puppies. He did teach that Chow a lesson eventually because the CHow was nasty and dominant, he pinned it to the ground and the Chow got the point.

With his sister :)

Look at how tiny he was

My Pluto R.I.P he would have no hesitation going after anything human or dog that did not belong in his pack.

He did not bother his tiny brother though..

This day he went after a pack of deer and I found him 30 mins later covered in mudd I actually thought he was gone forever.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Ha ha, Loki is the same with our little herding mix Lady B. She won't go after a toy unless he has it first and she will tug on it while he brings it back to us. He barely even notices she is there.

Awesome pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts