Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
has anyone heard of fine line pitbulls?. they have puppies from there dog donky kong. the pics show hes only 6months old and 58lbs.. wondering if anyone knows of him.. his sire is steroid from red lion kennels.. thanks

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
WASTE of money , crap breeder. They arent APBT's they are bully mutts at most they look to be mixed with corso or some larger mastiff type dogs. Most of there dogs look to have splayed feet looking like donald duck off spring. not impressed reminds me of another tennessee kennel mentioned here lately. I dont get why they cant take there dogs out of the kennels to take pictures such lazyness to have all these bars infront of the dog so you cant see them well. Id look for a better breeder. If your looking for one let us know your price range, location { alot ship so if thats an option for you ?}, and what style your wanting. Are you looking for an american bully? or do you want a real APBT?

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
They don't have APBTs they have American bullies. Their dogs are Razor's Edge, Gotti and those are American Bully bloodlines.

I see zero health tests or titles, more breedings than I'd like to see, stay away.

If you're into bullies there are plenty of folk here that could point you in the right direction.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
WASTE of money , crap breeder. They arent APBT's they are bully mutts at most they look to be mixed with corso or some larger mastiff type dogs. Most of there dogs look to have splayed feet looking like donald duck off spring. not impressed reminds me of another tennessee kennel mentioned here lately. I dont get why they cant take there dogs out of the kennels to take pictures such lazyness to have all these bars infront of the dog so you cant see them well. Id look for a better breeder. If your looking for one let us know your price range, location { alot ship so if thats an option for you ?}, and what style your wanting. Are you looking for an american bully? or do you want a real APBT?
:goodpost: yuk was the first word that came to mind...poor dogs

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Donky Kong SHOULD NOT BE BRED!!!!!! Those weak front ankles and the Easty/Westy should not be passed along. Avoid any kennel that breeds bad flaws.

:: Album & Pedigree ::
No wonder they used the picture of him in the snow on the breeding page

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Good job contributing to "t" and his junk ass dogs. Please im begging you never refer to your dog as a pitbull. I liked when warrior was named where he belonged "trashcan". (Sorry I usually dont bash but I dislike "t" and his dogs)

Edit....
Hahahaha didnt realize this was an old dead thread

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I have a feeling youre talking about camelot pits. Theyre working with chevy blood(which I have in my yard and they will out work any bully any day) and even his "bully" reds have achieved pp titles and worked as catch dogs on hogs. They also dont have all the faults that this AVANT mix has. Just have the blood in my yard and want to point out that camelot pits and chevy blood will work if called upon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts