Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY everything is going great for the baby as far as we can tell! I talked to them about my history and I am not a high risk pregnancy and I was SOOOO relieved to hear that! The only thing that puts me slightly at risk is the fact I had a leep done when I was 15 and they had to take a small part of my cervix. She said the did not take out much and she doubts I will have an issues but but with leeps it is something they will watch. I go in for my ultra sound in two weeks and I just can't wait! Oh also they said D&c's do not put you at risk like I thought. I was told by a doctor once when I had one that it can build up scar tissue but my doctor said it is unlikely so that was great news! Also since I am not high risk I can do what ever I have been doing unless I feel I need to stop. Bailey is going in the harness today! lol
Anyway I just wanted to share our good news!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
that's awesome Lisa, is this your first child?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
=O that is fantastic Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I don't think I will be trying for kids ever again..kinda turned off of it now after the two issues I had. Not worth risking my life over populating the world more. ya'll can have at that part! LOL! glad everything is going great. I WANNA SEE ULTRASOUND PICS when you get them!!! =]

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I'm so happy to hear the good news! It must be such a dang relief knowing that you're not high risk like you were previously scared about.

·
Registered
711 Posts
congrats did they tell you how far along you are?

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Wow your preggers!!! That is awesome it seems like everyone is having babies...Congrats to you and the mister! Which dogs are you gonna have in the delivery room with you??? j/k

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great news Lisa! I'm so happy for you!!! BTW I had a leep done two years ago. And I haven't had any probs. The ER doc told me she could tell I had the procedure done... when my cervix looked irritated after that episode last week. But everything was ok. I've heard of women who had half the cervix removed and had normal pregnnacy.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
congrats did they tell you how far along you are?
We think about 8 weeks but I will know for sure when I have the ultrasound.

Wow your preggers!!! That is awesome it seems like everyone is having babies...Congrats to you and the mister! Which dogs are you gonna have in the delivery room with you??? j/k
Ha! really, Tasha would love to come help deliver the baby! lol

Great news Lisa! I'm so happy for you!!! BTW I had a leep done two years ago. And I haven't had any probs. The ER doc told me she could tell I had the procedure done... when my cervix looked irritated after that episode last week. But everything was ok. I've heard of women who had half the cervix removed and had normal pregnnacy.
Well that makes me feel MUCH better! thanks!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
you must be so excited.. I love belly pics! :D :D.. dang it all the prego people in here your giving me baby fever lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
awww 8 weeks.
I'm 11 our babies will be so close together.
yayyyyy
lol
hoping for a boy or a girl?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
awww 8 weeks.
I'm 11 our babies will be so close together.
yayyyyy
lol
hoping for a boy or a girl?
YAY we'll have a race! lol Boy or Girl it doesn't matter we are just happy to be having a baby! ;)

·
Registered
798 Posts
aw wait what! Thats great news! I am sure everything will go great for you. congrats!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts