Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
So I'm walking Sasha, my 12 week old pup. We come across some guys and they start barking and messing around like they are 5. One of them approaches me says she looks cute and gets super excited because he used to have 12 pits. After I told him she's a female he proceeded to yell "jackpot" and inform me on how much "bread" I am going to make.

I said, yea cool, too bad she's getting spayed soon,...

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow people are so stupid. It realy makes me sick to see how bad back yard breeding realy is. People want to breed their dog cause it's pretty and don't take health into account. Breeding a dog is not for fun.

The whispers of the wise never entertain the fools.

·
Registered
503 Posts
So I'm walking Sasha, my 12 week old pup. We come across some guys and they start barking and messing around like they are 5. One of them approaches me says she looks cute and gets super excited because he used to have 12 pits. After I told him she's a female he proceeded to yell "jackpot" and inform me on how much "bread" I am going to make.

I said, yea cool, too bad she's getting spayed soon,...
This happened to me one day when I took our dog to the Vetern's Day parade. Some guy told me all this and GET THIS .....told me that I NEED to breed my female because "Red Nose Pits" are VERY RARE ! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I couldn't help laughing, I wanted to call him an idiot right then and there. But instead I tried to educate him on the breed.

Get used to it, it happens a lot !:flush:

·
Registered
606 Posts
i was talking to a bully owner at the park one day. he owns a gotti line bully. he was basically telling me about the breed and how the color came to be. according to him the blue color comes from a mastiff. anyway long story short this guy tells me how he has all his dogs papers and is looking to breed her and all this junk. The best part about the whole convesation i had with this idiot is he has never had any experience breeding dogs. go figure.

now everytime i go for a walk down by the lake i go the opposite direction so i wont bump into him and have to bs with him about garbage. the more i think about it and how irritating he is the more i want to punch this guy in the mouth if i see him again.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
This happened to me one day when I took our dog to the Vetern's Day parade. Some guy told me all this and GET THIS .....told me that I NEED to breed my female because "Red Nose Pits" are VERY RARE ! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I couldn't help laughing, I wanted to call him an idiot right then and there. But instead I tried to educate him on the breed.

Get used to it, it happens a lot !:flush:
Exactly!... hahaha :flush: with the rest of the crap.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol some people i tell ya..i hate when people get to playful around my dog..they come up and start petting him, and trying to wrestle im' like uhhh dude go in your crate already

·
Registered
628 Posts
well, all I can really say is welcome to the world of owning a breed other than a lab or pocket breed! LOL

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I hate when people ask me if my wife can get them "papers" for their scatter bred dogs.
Sure ...lets start with vaccines and de-worming! Then we can get some neuter papers quick fast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts