Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had my first scan on Friday. 11w 5d its so weird.

Picking its nose hehe

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You, Yes, I definalty want to find out, I am hoping for a boy, but either im happy with aslong as its healthy :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
That is so cool. Little blessings, I called Rachel baby peanut till we found she was a girl. Because she looked like a peanut in our first scan.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
congrats... and as long as the baby is healthy... all else is gravy! :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Congrats Livy!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats!!!! my kids did alotta crazy stuff durin ultrasound time but ive never seen a nose picker!!! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
How precious :D

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
(blows baby boy dust at you) haha I didn't care either way since it was my first.
I really don't mind but i have 5neices and my partner already has a Girl, so there are no boys.

:woof:

Awww!Congrats.Do you have any names picked out yet?
Not yet, I'm quite peved, i was thinking about it Grace is a beautiful name for a child, but i called my dog that LOL
Harlem is nice for a boy but everyones teasting me about globetrotters or something haha

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I really don't mind but i have 5neices and my partner already has a Girl, so there are no boys.

Not yet, I'm quite peved, i was thinking about it Grace is a beautiful name for a child, but i called my dog that LOL
Harlem is nice for a boy but everyones teasting me about globetrotters or something haha
You have plenty of time to come up with a name! :) And ignore others opinions if YOU like it. Remember it is your baby not theirs. :) My mom didn't like the name Zachary, but I always loved the name and so did my S/O so thats what we went with. I would tell people "better be glad it's not your kid" when they didn't like a name I proposed... lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Gosh I am such a turd I always miss these things! Livy I am so excited for you hun!! This is so awesome. I took video's of my sister's ultra sound they had it up on the HDTV in the hospital they should be able to tell you what your having at your 20 week ultra sound. Can't tell you enough how happy I am glad you and the baby are healthy!!! Keep me updated!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts

I may very possibly never have children so I will share my favorite names with you (in case you need any unsolicited ideas ;)):

Boy: Brendan
Girl: Claudia (I don't know why, I just love it!)

Don't worry, I won't be offended if you hate them :p

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I may very possibly never have children so I will share my favorite names with you (in case you need any unsolicited ideas ;)):

Boy: Brendan
Girl: Claudia (I don't know why, I just love it!)

Don't worry, I won't be offended if you hate them :p
Im sorry to hear that!
Thats quite funny, my best friends name is Brendan, he'd be very happy if I used that name.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I really love the name Alexander. When I have more kids, if I have another boy his name will be Jude Alexander. If I have a girl her name will be Layla Elaine (after my middle name)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.