Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an awesome and successful wknd! I hung out with Coach and Ames all wknd and had some good times! Nadia's new pup, Pyra and Tuuwa became quick friends (for now) and enjoyed rough housing together and being pups! All 3 of our dogs placed! Here are some pics! I'll add more as I go :)

Attachments

Reactions: ~StangChick~

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics! More to follow!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
You and Ames look like you had a good time. Congrats on all your ribbons. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

Reactions: redog

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Glad you all had a great time, and congrats on those ribbons :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I will post a Pyra update and also introduce my new guy once Breana finishes editing the pictures she took of the show. :) she took some great pics!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Super jealous .looks like good times...so many familiar faces ..nice job on the wins yall.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Looks like you had a good time just curios witch judges placed you lil guy. Couple of them are good buddies of mine that judged their this weekend? Again Congrats.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
For my dogs it was Ernie that gave my male pup a first, and Rodger gave Pyra my female the 2nd. Ernie said he loved my male's bone, rear, and head. Rodger said Pyra's top line is not quite the standard, but other than that liked her. The other judge was Okye and he did not place either of my dogs. But I know why he didn't place my male, and it had nothing to do with his conformation :) I didn't get to ask him about my female.

For Shanon's pup, Okye gave him a 2nd and Rodger gave him the first :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Are you kidding me??? I cant believe I didnt pay better attention. We are currently bully owners but have had apbt's before our boy now. We've been dying to go to a show whether it was apbt or bully. We live in pittsfield, MA! Its 30 minutes from there! Kicking myself in the arse. :hammer:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Haha Yeah both are Ernie and Rodger are good men. I like the eye for the dogs they have. Rodger is a good frein of mine and I been soaking up every thing I can info wise from him. You can count on him to always give an honest answer. :) Well deserved placings.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Yep they were my favorites! I got to sit down and chat with Rodger for like 20 minutes after the show! I didn't get to talk to Ernie as long but I still was trying to save all they said to my memory! :p could have listened to them for hours!

Not at all saying I didn't like Okye, heck I loved what he said about my pup! But something about them seasoned judges I like listening to!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Haha I spend hours at Rodgers house when I get the chance to go I know exactly what you mean. I never shown under Okie. Ernie Is a fuuny guy man when he was down here we had a blast!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had the pleasure of talking with Rodger for almost 10 minutes or so. I had gone over to have him sign my ribbon on his break and he told me I have a very nice pup. He said he had a nice rear, bone, and head piece. I was floored! He made my day. Rodger spoke at the handlers meeting to introduce himself to us all and tell us about himself and his history with the breed. I could have listened to him for hours!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I know! He was hilarious! he likes to play mind games in the ring ;) haha! He was great to talk to as well. I am jealous of all the time you got to hang with them!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah both great men. I wish that show had not been so far. I would have been their for sure. Rogder been doing his thing for a while. Ernie too. Congrats ladies thanks for all the pics...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts