·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
you're building something out of paper cutouts.. not sure what though

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll give you a hint. I'm using the program pepakura and it's something super nerdy. AND there were 15 pages for the one piece I'm making.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
your making a paper dog?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I have no idea what that is. Hmmmm, let me google it real quick :p

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Life size paper world? With paper people and paper oceans?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
pokemon?.....

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
something from super mario bros? like mario a gumba or yoshi

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Halo, Master Chief helmet.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha I don't watch video games, so yeah wouldn't have known. That is cool though. Can't wait to see it when's it's done :D

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
that makes my nerd point total 100,000,037.
i'm somewhat of an xbox crackhead. not so much since Gotti came to live with me. but i've also used that program to fabricate a few Halloween costumes. can't wait to see your final product.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I would have loved to see a paper world with paper people and paper oceans.. Oh well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
If anyone's interested I made a video on how to get started :D :D

I just went to the calgary comic and entertainment expo dressed as Frank from donnie darko, and I've always wanted a halo costume so I was super motivated after seeing all the other awesome costumes.

P.S costumes are not just limited to Halo.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
nice.
in college, about a dozen of us went to a halloween party as storm troopers. another year i was Boba Fet. and one year we were various Tetris pieces. lol
comic-con is almost here. i go to the san diego convention every year. (how many points do i get for that?) if you, or anyone for that matter, is interested...
my gamertag = MPYR
friend me!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmm I think you have approx. 1337 nerd points. lmfao. I totally wish I could go to comic con in San Diago. It would put the "comic expo" in Calgary to shame... I think I have to work on my gamingness again I've kinda been slacking since the newest edition to the family... but I will add you anyways and you can laugh at my failingness, mine is KTHEP.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts