Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I thought the fawn was a lab, thats a cutie :) good luck with the training that's a little early to pull away from his momma.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the mother didn't want anything to do with the pups after 5 weeks, so i took him..im hoping he will be ok to train..He is eating and Drinking fine,Starting to get bathroom trained on paper as well. Everyone thinks he is a Lab..lol, the Father is
a Red nosed Pit and the mother is a Americian Pitbull terrier.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cut puppy! He is the same color as my puppy but mine has a white blaze down his face and white leg markings. Every one thinks mine is a lab especially now because he is long and leggy in that goofy stage.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
They are both handsome. There is only one kind of pit that is the American Pit Bull Terrier. Red nose just refers to the color and has nothing to do with breed.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute , he is sooo tiny

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I thought lab too lol , has that same color you see with labs lol :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww cuties!!! love the pup can't wait to see how he matures! where did he come from? any pics of the parents?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awww cuties!!! love the pup can't wait to see how he matures! where did he come from? any pics of the parents?
His Dad is the Red and Mom is Black and White..i got him from a local couple that own both Dogs.Pic of the Five puppies as well.

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Mom actually look part lab herself. Your pup is wicked cute tho and that dad is one good looking boy. Enjoy your new pup regardless and he will be a great friend :D

Red nosed pit and American Pit Bull Terrier are the same thing. The breed is American Pit Bull Terrier, Red, blue, black noses are just nose color.

·
3,272 Posts
ya i saw lab as soon as i saw the mom, dad is a good looking boy though, well he sure is cute can't wait to see him grow!!!

·
3,272 Posts
david your chi prob does have luxating patella they are known for it! there are also surgical correction you can do for it as well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.