Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I have been a dog owner since I was small, but Emma is the first dog that I am the person solely responsible for - no parents or sibling or roommates to help.

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to adopt her from my local no-kill shelter, never thought about having a pitbull before.

So I would welcome any "must read" threads from this forum, anything on allergies [she has gotten super itchy since summer started] to ideas for suitable play toys [something she isnt going to immediately destroy]

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome to the forum! JW and kong toys seam to do the trick for me, i mean Roxy destroys even those sometimes but these are the ones that last the longest with her :)..as far as threads you should read, well i would read a little bit of everything to gain more knowledge and i recommend you read about pitbulls and dog parks.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the pack! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard!

As far as recommended reading, I recommend you start in the training section, and venture to the health and nutrition section, and generally anything pertaining to APBTs on this site to get a better understanding for what you have to look forward to with this breed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts