Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im Liz im an unexpected first time pit bull owner! he came to me malnurished and is doing better now thank god! i have 2 boys almost 3 and 18months. im a student and a stay at home mother, my husband is a full time employee at walgreens so were busy busy but are taking the time to welcome in our new addition to the family. Dragon (dragon fruit) i want to name all my dogs after fruit lol. i want a mastiff named Kiwi when i get our own house hopefully in the next year 2 max! but any information or suggestions would be appreciated! thanks..

btw i plan on taking him to puppy classes at pet smart here in a few weeks, vet wants him to get healthier before we do anything else!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to GP!!!!! Check out all the different on new ownership and responsible ownership.... There are also many threads on training and diets.... Good luck!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also own a APBT and a Bull Mastiff mix. Be prepared for the unexpected when owning both of these types of dogs. Be sure to post pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts