Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at Camp Bow Wow and we had a foster pup living there named Tiger, who I fell in love with almost immediately. The adoption was finalized last Saturday. I've owned a Lab/Chow and an Australian Shepard/Chow so I'm used to big dogs but never owned a Pit. He's a good boy, very chill and loving. He loves to chew. Just toys mostly, but I can't seem to find anything that lasts longer than a day. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some chew toys for an aggressive chewer?

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the world of the bully breeds! I have yet to find a toy that lasts longer than an hour at best. It?s frustrating for sure...

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hey welcome for sure. I have gone to where I no longer use toys for the dogs to chew on. If I want a toy to play with I use a tug. Never leave a tug with dog to be chewed. If I want to give them a chew I give the a good sized raw bone they chew a way the meat and the bone. s safe to nibble. As long as it hasne been cooked.
Get my tugs from XDream dog supplies, great folks great gear.
XDream Dogs Tugs | XDream Dogs

·
Super Moderator
5,300 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jacob.
You could try a BLACK Kong, bones like Rudy4747 suggested or deer antlers. Those usually last mine for awhile.
You know if you don't post pictures we're not sure your dogs exist. LOL. We love pictures here.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jacob.
You could try a BLACK Kong, bones like Rudy4747 suggested or deer antlers. Those usually last mine for awhile.
You know if you don't post pictures we're not sure your dogs exist. LOL. We love pictures here.

Joe
My two even destroy the black Kongs. Ciara had an issue digestively with the antlers but now that it's just the pups I'm going to give them a shot again and have some coming in my next Chewy autoship!

Thanks Ames for your suggestions - I'm going to look into those since I'm unfamiliar with the unbreakoball. Chuck it's don't last here either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts