Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this guy i know had this awesome Iroc sittin in his yard that I fell in love with... so i traded my husbands nova for it (dont scream...it was a rust bucket) :D Im excited about gettin the new motor put down in it then off to the body job for its new paint job :D right now it is black with california orange decals and accents.. im keeping it black but it will have hot pink decals and accents!!! we are dropping a 5.7 liter 350 police interceptor down into it :D Im super excited about this new project and Id thought Id share it with you guys :D Here are a few pics of it when we loaded it up to bring it home

pixi 001.jpg
pixi 002.jpg
pixi 003.jpg

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
pink huh.... ehh.. make it even more white trash.. lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I almost started screaming when I read about the Nova till you said it was a rust bucket.:rofl:
Yay I'm not the only one rebuilding a Camaro!!!!I'll more than likely have to wait till next tax season to do mine.I'm gonna have a 383 stroker in mine though.Hopefully it will be good enough to do some damage in the quarter mile. I'm gonna paint it black with red accents.Like an old rat rod.
My first car was a camaro that had a 350 in it that would 11's and 12's at the quarter till I blew the engine.:flush:
I'll have to upload a pic if I have it to show you min.
Congrats!Keep us posted on how it goes.:)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Im more into imports though the iroc is a pretty cool car, i do like my cars all in 1 color though.. haha

Have fun with it! Best part is watching everything come together.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
:hammer:Maybe you could explain yourself a little better...............
when i see these IROCs i think white trash.. that is all.. not calling her white trash

as KM said.. i'm also into imports

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
when i see these IROCs i think white trash.. that is all.. not calling her white trash

as KM said.. i'm also into imports
Oh ok.I thought you were calling her white trash.lol:hammer:

I'm not imports myself.I figure if I'm gonna put money into anything its gonna be an american car.Plus you can't beat the looks of an old american muscle car.:)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Oh ok.I thought you were calling her white trash.lol:hammer:

I'm not imports myself.I figure if I'm gonna put money into anything its gonna be an american car.Plus you can't beat the looks of an old american muscle car.:)
Is there even such thing as an American car anymore? lol The Honda Accord is built here in the united states. lol

At any rate i can appreciate any car thats well done.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pink huh.... ehh.. make it even more white trash.. lol
oh wow... kinda glad lisa asked that question before i saw that..lol
i also like imports (i drive a honda accord which my husband hates) but i also luv some american muscle :D well definately have to get together when we get them finished.. my husband has an iroc too (400 small block in it)

KM... yes i luv being able to do it all myself and say it mine :D all ive got left to do is get the wiring harness

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just kinda curious but cEElint how are iroc white trash??? i actually own two of them (85 & 87) we have quite a few cars (nova, 3 cameros, eclipse, accord) i also like imports but if i had to choose believe me the imports would go bye bye... the iroc is my absolute favorite :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
oh wow... kinda glad lisa asked that question before i saw that..lol
i also like imports (i drive a honda accord which my husband hates) but i also luv some american muscle :D well definately have to get together when we get them finished.. my husband has an iroc too (400 small block in it)

KM... yes i luv being able to do it all myself and say it mine :D all ive got left to do is get the wiring harness
Glad to see you guys got it. Just let me know when youre ready for the decals. Here's a pic of one of my toys. Just has a bone stock sohc 1.6L with a little nitrous but runs pretty good for what it is.

Attachments

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
just kinda curious but cEElint how are iroc white trash??? i actually own two of them (85 & 87) we have quite a few cars (nova, 3 cameros, eclipse, accord) i also like imports but if i had to choose believe me the imports would go bye bye... the iroc is my absolute favorite :D
well, where i live thats all you I driving them.. rarely see a real clean one.. usually busted w/ a tweeker wearing a mullet behind the wheel

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Don't be gettin any speeding tickets in that thing young lady...pink & black huh...should be interesting. Good luck with the project...
My wife has a '92 RS, 305, 5-speed, low miles, no pink though but a fun car to drive...

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
well, where i live thats all you I driving them.. rarely see a real clean one.. usually busted w/ a tweeker wearing a mullet behind the wheel

I actually not the fan of the iroc Z. I personally love all the models before the iroc. I don't even like the new ones. I am also into imports. Ive been trying to get my hands on a second generation turbo 2 rx7. With that being said, I have a soft spot for a 70 chevelle SS. Good luck !

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I would have to hunt down pictures on my old hard drive but i used to have a 99 Integra GSR (N/A with ITB's) which was totaled when a kid pulled out right in front of me with a lifted pick up and ended up with half my front end under neath his rear tire, a 05' Scion Xb which i had also N/A but much more basic with most of my money wrapped into suspension which was also totaled when a drunk driver hit me into the guard rail on interstate 85. :(
Both of those cars i used to autocross with, right now im just sharing the 03 Toyota Matrix with my girlfriend until i figure out what i want next.. Im kind of torn with what i want to do, i'd love to get another car to work on but at the same time it would be nice to just have a car and not sink any real money into it..

Right now im considering Hyundai genesis 3.8l, (coupe) newer Miata hard top or a Mini Country.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
used to have a swapped 94 Civic that would roast v8s all day.. it got stolen.. have this now.. 01 GSR

[/threadjack]

back to the mullet mobile

btw KM.. i have a buddy who had an e46 M3.. traded it in for a Genesis coupe w/ track package.. said he couldnt be happier.. i believe his is the 2.0t version though

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad to see you guys got it. Just let me know when youre ready for the decals. Here's a pic of one of my toys. Just has a bone stock sohc 1.6L with a little nitrous but runs pretty good for what it is.
it's lookin good willie ;) can't wait to see wht you can do with mine :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha- I just got out of Honda's !! I had 2 GSR's as well. I got tired of getting pulled over by cops and everytime I came outside- I had handprints on my car from ppl trying to take it. I'm not getting into another hobby car until it's a chevelle.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't be gettin any speeding tickets in that thing young lady...pink & black huh...should be interesting. Good luck with the project...
My wife has a '92 RS, 305, 5-speed, low miles, no pink though but a fun car to drive...
keep your fingers croosed ;) I'm excited about the pink.. No one else will have one like it :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts