Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its such a gorgeous day here in Florida, so I thought I could have a little photoshoot, take advantage of this sunshine. (Except its like 95 degrees out) These are my kids, Sebile, my little pit, is 6 months now, and the other one is Sooner, hes a lab/boxer mix, he's 2 years old this month! :) Theres also some pics on here I took about a week ago of Sebile, crazy girl LOVES water. lol Enjoy. :woof:

Me and my babies :)

Crazy girl, looooves to swim!

My kids in the kitchen while I cook... ugh. lol

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Great looking dogs and owner!! :) Looks like you've got some spoiled, happy pups! :)

Oh, and I hear ya about the "kids in the kitchen while I cook" part.. my dogs always get in the kitchen when my girl or I cook. We just point out and say "out" and they shamefully walk away with there head down. LOL. Too funny!

Great pics! :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
looking good!! and the dogs are cool too...lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cute pup! Hi neighbor, I'm a Florida girl too! This humidity has been brutal & that was only may & june. Luckily no hurricanes though
HI! Yes the humidity is crazy, but I've lived here my whole life so I'm used to it (kinda:) I sure hope we can stay away from those hurricanes this year. I think were gonna get a few tho, we've been too lucky. My babies and I will be headin north! :roll:

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
HI! Yes the humidity is crazy, but I've lived here my whole life so I'm used to it (kinda:) I sure hope we can stay away from those hurricanes this year. I think were gonna get a few tho, we've been too lucky. My babies and I will be headin north! :roll:
Same here:), lol I hear ya on the 'kinda' part I wouldn't mind it as much if my hair didn't friz lol. yup Center of the State & north is always a safe bet. I live in the area where Jean & Wilma hit pretty hard, luckily I was outta town for that mess :/.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Fun in the sun and in the pool!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts