Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never had to deal with fleas before and frankly im at a lose as what to do-
what can i do other then using those nasty flea drops to help keep her flea n tick free???
homeopathic remedies would be prefered i try to be old fashioned when it comes to caring for my pup but ill do what needs to be done to care for her and make her comfy.
anything i can put in the yard that wont harm her but will ward off those pesky fleas n ticks for a time???

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive scene dogs poisioned with them just makes me nervous

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i used that when ringworm was going around but didnt seem to work on the fleas do you know if they were using regular vinegar or white?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
yeah if you buy the cheap crap like hertz. and stuff you buy at the grocery store. but if you stick with frontline or advantage you should be golden.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Borax works too. On the carpets and stuff. Not sure on the dogs.
There's something else you can put on them that fleas hate the taste/smell of...but I'm blanking atm.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
yeah if you buy the cheap crap like hertz. and stuff you buy at the grocery store. but if you stick with frontline or advantage you should be golden.
I've heard of dogs having reactions to frontline and advantage. As well as having them not work at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts