Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its about time for fleas and ticks where im at. im going to get some yard spray 2morrow. i was wondering are there any plants or something i can plant around my kennels to keep fleas and ticks away

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
not sure about plants but last year we were at the vets like every 3 weeks to keep ontop of flea treatment and sprays for the house { they were bad last year here} until I started feeding them these pills with there food brewers yeast with garlic I swear hey were like majic pills for us , it was like 2 pills fore every 10lbs so there was alot for my bigger dogs but the fleas were gone , and they are outside alot in the summer I leave doors open and they are in and out. No fleas since havent even seen any. dont know if this works for others but its worth looking into imo. Hopefully I wont have to use any of those pesticides and poisons on them this year I really didnt like having to use advantage that much but had to do something.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no good, its just barely gettin warm here so I have a couple more months maybe :S

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
you can plant penny royal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts