Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup i have made a flirt pole and already having a blast with it an so dose Bear. I have started to work him on it everyday but not for too long. But man can he ever jump, he has jumped higher then me above my head im 167cm. Anyway here are some pics i got an cali has been getting the feel of the flirt pole an she has high energy drive but i dosnt work her cuz she still a puppy. Please comment thanks,

wee i can fly

come back here

Im gonna getcha

Gotcha ya

ready to jump

missed

kung fu bear

this is fun

so cali was looking outside my window at us having fun

so i let her come out to have a little fun

got it

this is fun

i can jump too

·
Registered
471 Posts
love the pics .. your dogs are beautiful as always . =]

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute pics, poor cali in the window all sad :(

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
good shots!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pictures looks like they had fun :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice shots! Looks like he's having a blast. I love his color too! BTW how old is he?
Thanks, he is 1 yr old had his b-day may 13

Awwwww such cuties! Cali can join in on the fun too and do a little flirt pole, just no jumping!
ya as soon as she starts doing jumps i put it away i mostly drag it on the groud for her like a lure an she runs after it when she cant get it she growls while running after it

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow girl, look at how happy Bear and Cali are. Love the flirt pole. And I bet it was hard trying to take those shots with one hand, very good tho :D Keep up the good work. You know how I love your dogs :D Should see if Sophia (Chi)?) and SHiloh wanna try it :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh wow girl, look at how happy Bear and Cali are. Love the flirt pole. And I bet it was hard trying to take those shots with one hand, very good tho :D Keep up the good work. You know how I love your dogs :D Should see if Sophia (Chi)?) and SHiloh wanna try it :p
LOL shiloh could care less, i already tried with him an roxy she likes it. Yes after we were finished bear was such a happy boy well rested an cali also has soo much fun she has a high driven, o you should see her with the hose, loves it i will get a vid of it

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Roxy that's her name, not sure why I wanna call her SOphia, lol And I heart Shiloh, he is too funny. And yes I would love to see a video of Cali with the water hose, lol

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Roxy that's her name, not sure why I wanna call her SOphia, lol And I heart Shiloh, he is too funny. And yes I would love to see a video of Cali with the water hose, lol
Ok i will get one for you :D LOL maybe roxy looks like a sophia for some odd reason :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice! Very cute :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts