Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Lia, she is a 1 year old spayed female Pet Bull (no papers). She is fully house trained and a joy to be around. She is your typical Pet Bull, loyal devoted and full of spunk. This girl has found herself homeless in the mist of a owners dumb decisions. So she is know with me until I can find her a good home. Lia loves other dogs but just as any "pit bull" I would never leave her unsupervised. She is great with kids of all ages and was in a home with 2 children. If interested please text me at 352-229-7478 or private message me.

I really cannot afford to take on a 4th dog or I would keep her myself.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Uh oh.....this is the single mom who adopted her right? Poor girl homeless again :( she is beautiful and I'm glad shes with you until you find her forever home. Wish I could take her

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, needless to say we are no longer friends. However, the dog doesn't deserve to suffer so she will remain with me until I find a perfect home. She is such a awesome dog. No aggression at all and a total love bug. She just wants to please whoever she is with, she went jogging with O'Malley and I this morning and was great. I really wish I could keep her but between working 6 days a week and having 3 dogs already I really can't give her the time she needs or afford a fourth dog at the moment. She LOVES to play tug and I think she would probably be a hopeful WP dog if someone took the time to work her and train her. She is very smart.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
I'll ask around, I know a few people that might have room to spare.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I must be having a moment I thought O malley was your only dog lol. You have other pit bulls? or other breeds? She is cute her ears have so much personality the way they stand like that. Hope you find her a great home, good on you for helping out.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must be having a moment I thought O malley was your only dog lol. You have other pit bulls? or other breeds? She is cute her ears have so much personality the way they stand like that. Hope you find her a great home, good on you for helping out.
No ma'am, I also have a Black Labrador and a Golden Retriever (who is the worst dog ever!)

If I didn't have the others I would just keep this girl myself,
She is such a doll baby :(

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Best of luck to you on finding a home for this sweet girl! Her ears are absolutely amazing.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She adorable!!!! I hope she finds a good home.. hopefully a forever one :)

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Few more pics of Lia;
She needs a home of her own.
Breaks my heart :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
That last pic she looks so happy. Bumping this up hope someone can take her :)

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What county do you live in? I might know some one that would be interested but don't know if he might be to far.
Marion County...
I am 40 minutes west of Daytona.

·
Registered
379 Posts
OMG she is beautiful and I love her ears.... I wish we were closer

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG she is beautiful and I love her ears.... I wish we were closer
Ya, she is quite the looker. She has SO much potential too. Very smart girl, I still cannot believe she has found herself homeless. How can such a PERFECT dog be homeless?

:confused:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Pretty dog! mines ears are like that too .

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Crap I forgot about this, text me friday so ican email you that contract. Sorry chica I've lost my mind!

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sad isn't it? I love her ears. How is it going?
No luck as far as adoption, two calls but nobody I would rehome to.
:(

She is doing well but I am starting to stress cause we are going out of town in april for a week and I really need her homed before then. My parents are gonna watch 2 of our dogs and my hubbys mom is watching our golden cause she has special needs but my parents can't physically watch our dogs plus thier own and an extra. It is super stressing me out. It really baffles me that nobody wants this perfect girl. I wish i didn't have 3 so I could keep her but finacially and room wise I cannot take on a 4th dog properly & I will not own a dog unless I can assure myself I can give them the best life. I feed good food,keep up on heartgard & flea meds, buy them nice stuff, and exercise them all....I just cannot afford a 4th dog. BUT I couldn't allow her to end up in the shelter.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sadly, even the best dogs can take a very long time to rehome. Hell, I've been sitting on a fantastic girl for almost a year. How are you listing her?
Petfinder,
Craigslist,
Ocala4sale,
Hoobly,
Fliers at local pet stores and vets.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.