Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys quick question,

in Australia we are heading into summer so fly season.

wat can i do to prevent flys from bitting dogs ears and stuff there are little blood spots already on the dogs ears, dont want this to turn into a nasty infection or become a problem

dogs are on 8m chain, area is very clean, also washed dogs today.

i bought some liquid fly traps today to hopefully move flys, that are wanting to hang around to goto the rear of the property and die :D.

thanks in advance aaron

·
Registered
3 Posts
we use to have this problem with one of our dogs also. we would buy bug off for like humans and just spray them lightly all over but a little more where the flies actually are biting. hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
YAY summer! Not looking forward to the flies though.

We use Chevalier Buzz-Off2 for horses and dogs this keps the flies away I had a bad problem last year with my boy he was being eaten alive and got very septic. This works wonders. Im sure you'd have it there in Auz if its here in NZ.

If not im sure I can send some over if you have no luck in finding anything that helps. I just seen you can order online http://www.horselands.co.nz/product/Buzz+Off+II-8309.htmx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.