Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we had flyball practice at it went so good. I'm so proud of my girl. I have not done a whole run with her yet as I want her to have each area down pat so she will succeed at the whole run. My son and I are going to work on some stuff today.

Vendetta is really getting her swimmers turn down pat. I have her so I can put the ball in the box back her up and tell her to go get her ball that way I can work her myself. She dropped the ball a few times but that was handler error as she saw her purple ball ( her reward).

I was mad I forgot to have my son bring in my camera:hammer: I wanted her runnign the jumps and do her Aug pictures in front of this cool looking car. Oh well next week.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww way to go Vendetta. This is something I really wanted to do with Orion but his knee won't let him. I can't wait to see pics :D

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures! Man, it sounds like ya'll have so much fun!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do have alot of fun. It is great to see them "get it". You can almost see the light bulb go on.

We decided as a team that we are not going to compete the end of Aug. I found out that Vendetta has to 1 yr old before se can be put on the time card. Dang it anyhow!!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
How old is V now? That's a bummer you can't compete yet, but i guess the bright side of things is that you can have more hands on training time!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I promise this monday I will get her Aug pictures done. I want them with this car I see on the way to the fair grounds it is a really cool looking car I don't know what it is tho.

Miss V is 8 months old as of July 20th. If we decided to compete in the Nov. competition she will be old enough.

Dave she is a very lean girl no fat on her at all. She isn't really fast but she has stamina. I will be working on her speed once she is doing full runs. Right now I have her playing fetch on a hill so she has to run up the hill to get back to me. She plays fetch for 1/2 hr twice a day. Thats up from 15 min twice a day last month.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Sounds like she is a great pup!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts