Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** This clinic is open to anyone, anywhere, regardless of income or residency! The prices for surgery will continue to be under $45. This is not a limited offer, this is an important new community program to help the public and the pets they own!***

Surgery Costs:
MALE CAT $30
FEMALE CAT $35
MALE DOG $40
FEMALE DOG $45
Lower fees are available to people on public assistance, call for details.

SPCA of Wake County: SAVING LIVES Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
thats pretty kewl... u know im really thinkn about movin down there.. ijust really need 2 get away from this shi*hole town i live in.. u ever been here?

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but I have heard people talk badly about it. I love Raleigh. Been here all my life and I don't want to leave....You really should check it out...

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow...That sucks..

We live on the nice side of town so we don't ever see anything like that..Thank goodness!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Oh wow...That sucks..

We live on the nice side of town so we don't ever see anything like that..Thank goodness!
lol i live on the nice side of town 2.. lol still see it... but im movig back in w. ma rich ass parents so i guess thatll b better lol.. lake front house.. i miss it n e way

·
Registered
188 Posts
Good info...I can actually use this, since I wanted to wait til Khaoz was older to neuter and the vet is planning on charging an extra 70 (the neuter is already paid for in the health plan, but charges incur on age over 6mons and weight over 50lbs.)

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good info...I can actually use this, since I wanted to wait til Khaoz was older to neuter and the vet is planning on charging an extra 70 (the neuter is already paid for in the health plan, but charges incur on age over 6mons and weight over 50lbs.)
Why are you waiting until after 6 months?

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
I think that is great and should be done in more places throughout America.

I know that pretty much all the vets in my area will hold clinics twice a month to help low income people out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Why are you waiting until after 6 months?
I've been studying conflicting research on exactly how it "may" or "may not" affect growth height (+/-) and build (-). I'm not really concerned about his behavior, the only reason I'm neutering is because I'm not breeding him and since he's unreg'd I don't want him bred. So from my own perspective I'm going to let him grow naturally a few months longer. No real reason other than that.

:hammer:

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been studying conflicting research on exactly how it "may" or "may not" affect growth height (+/-) and build (-). I'm not really concerned about his behavior, the only reason I'm neutering is because I'm not breeding him and since he's unreg'd I don't want him bred. So from my own perspective I'm going to let him grow naturally a few months longer. No real reason other than that.

:hammer:
Oh ok. I was looking into the same thing but could never find a "for sure" answer so I just went ahead with it. I had found more information about get them spayed younger could help with some types of cancer so I jumped on it....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh ok. I was looking into the same thing but could never find a "for sure" answer so I just went ahead with it. I had found more information about get them spayed younger could help with some types of cancer so I jumped on it....
Yeah the lack of "for sure" answers is why I just chose au-natural through his development. I came across that info regarding cancer prevention also...that was my second push to not cancel his neuter, but I ended up doing so anyway...would've been Monday, but he still has a month for me to change my mind if needed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
HELP PLEASE!!

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW OF ANY CLINICS THAT DO THAT IN OR NEAR MOORESVILLE, NC? MY DOG HAD PUPPIES 6 WEEKS AGO AND I WANT TO GET HER SPAYED ASAP!!! I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD ALSO GET THE PUPPIES SPAYED AND NEUTERED TO SO I CAN MAYBE SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING I ATLEAST DONE THAT!!! ALSO, SINCE WE RESCUED HER I CAN'T REGISTER HER BUT THE PUPPIES' DADDY IS REGISTERED. ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO TO MAYBE GET THE PUPPIES REGISTERED? HONESTLY I JUST WANT TO FIND GOOD SAFE HOMES FOR THEM!! THEIR ALL SO PRECIOUS TO MY FAMILY. I WISH I COULD KEEP THEM ALL BUT WE MOVED AND LIVE IN A COMMUNITY NOW SO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED!!! THANKS!

·
Registered
188 Posts
DO ANY OF YOU KNOW OF ANY CLINICS THAT DO THAT IN OR NEAR MOORESVILLE, NC? MY DOG HAD PUPPIES 6 WEEKS AGO AND I WANT TO GET HER SPAYED ASAP!!! I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD ALSO GET THE PUPPIES SPAYED AND NEUTERED TO SO I CAN MAYBE SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING I ATLEAST DONE THAT!!! ALSO, SINCE WE RESCUED HER I CAN'T REGISTER HER BUT THE PUPPIES' DADDY IS REGISTERED. ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO TO MAYBE GET THE PUPPIES REGISTERED? HONESTLY I JUST WANT TO FIND GOOD SAFE HOMES FOR THEM!! THEIR ALL SO PRECIOUS TO MY FAMILY. I WISH I COULD KEEP THEM ALL BUT WE MOVED AND LIVE IN A COMMUNITY NOW SO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED!!! THANKS!
To register the pups (or any dog) both parents must be registered. Don't know much about Mooresville.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts