Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you've been wanting some pics of Nismo. so tonight i took the time to get some of him in his harness and him in his STILLWATER collar. REP IT! lol.
i swear he's got the mentality of a show dog. I've taught him how to stack, he's got a great natural stack too, but this is the the one i've taught him. (it probably shows that i dont know too much, but hey you have to start somewhere.)
For anyone that doesnt know Nismo, he's my pit/lab, A LOT of people dont really notice that he's a lab X til i point it out. DO YOU!?
(ugh i just uploaded them from the camara and they look dark, they looked really good on the camera. I HATE THIS CAMARA. so sorry about the brigthtness and contrast, i did my best.)
Reppin' the stillwater

His harness

thanks for looking :woof:

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys i appreciate the kind comments!
he's weighing in at about 51#'s, between 51 and 52 #'s.
Hes so pretty! That color looks great on him. How old is he now?
thanks! um... lets see... he was one on august 31st so that would make him almost 17 months.
not quite a year and a half but he's getting there.
man i cant believe its been that long.
he's such a good boy, he's more than i could have ever hoped for.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG OMG OMG I heart Nismo sooo much, he looks darn sexy in that Stillwater collar, and that is a nice stack, ;) Oh he is so handsome man, he looks amazing. And you know most perople don't think Orion is a Lab X either, but when I look at him is all I see, the Lab, lol.

Oh this totally made my morning, THANK YOU :D:D:D Please give him some love from me :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
aw LOVE Nismo. But I cant see the lab lol...maybe in the neck?? dont quote me im just guessing lol..

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG OMG OMG I heart Nismo sooo much, he looks darn sexy in that Stillwater collar, and that is a nice stack, ;) Oh he is so handsome man, he looks amazing. And you know most perople don't think Orion is a Lab X either, but when I look at him is all I see, the Lab, lol.

Oh this totally made my morning, THANK YOU :D:D:D Please give him some love from me :D
i notice the lab the most in his training. this guy is sooo easy and willing to learn it blows my mind.
the lab makes it really easy to get through to himm, but the pitbull in him is so eager to please. its an awesome combo.
thank you!!!

aw LOVE Nismo. But I cant see the lab lol...maybe in the neck?? dont quote me im just guessing lol..
he's got a lot of it in his face.
also his fur is a little thicker and a little longer than your average pitbull.
also, his body sctructure in person has a lil bit of lab in it.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Labrabulls make awesome dogs

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
nice pics i dont see any lab at all either.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh I understand completely, Orion is such a well balanced guy, he watns to please and his willingness to learn is amazing, they area good combo of the two breeds. I see the Lab in him, his coat is prolly like Orion's. Againt haks for posting these, gotta love that face :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I understand completely, Orion is such a well balanced guy, he watns to please and his willingness to learn is amazing, they area good combo of the two breeds. I see the Lab in him, his coat is prolly like Orion's. Againt haks for posting these, gotta love that face :D
no problem!
if i ever got a mix again it'll be a pit/lab

My boyfriend said he had a lab/pit mix as a boy... he said the dog was very protective.
nismo is pretty protective. but he's very appropriate with the times that he's protective.
he will bark and his fur will stand up if someone knocks, if someone just walks in the door tho you better hope he's not within 7 ft of that door.
lol
if i say "whats that!?" he'll go search the whole house and backyard with his fur standing up.
i love that lil guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts