Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep that's right, and i'm luvin' it

I've been watching Narnia, and am in the mood to make Mythical Creatures galore! Good thing is, while i was drawing this morning, i remembered how i used to draw Mythical Creatures before, but retired them due to my taste of creativity dying....so yeah. It's D.O.C. NOT D.O.A.
So now i'm bringing them back...and they're badder...then...ever. Plus i made them a new wicked banner this morning.

I've been looking up mythological names, and been spying on Griffons....Griffins...Gryphons...ya know
I'm open for ideas on other mythical creatures too. So stoked that i'm getting my Wacom intuos tablet soon so then i can start coloring them in.
I think i want to make 6 Gryphon's...i know that the name can be spelled like...three different ways but the 'ph' is pretty rapid
I'll make 2 girls and 4 guys. The guys are so dashing. Well...i've made one already. His name is Balthazar.

So do you know of any other mythical creatures?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
What about the Centaur's or the Sader's or even a unicorn, or the Minataur's. hmmm let me think, I am lovin this idea Annie, I just watche the Prince Caspian one and can't wait til the new one is out on PPV :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
What about the Centaur's or the Sader's or even a unicorn, or the Minataur's. hmmm let me think, I am lovin this idea Annie, I just watche the Prince Caspian one and can't wait til the new one is out on PPV :D
:goodpost:

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heeheehee Me too! Though Prince Caspian hits a sore spot with me because he manages to be soooo annoying.
Great ideas! I can't think of any other ones, and when i pull up a list its like...ten gabillion names long lol!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I am trying to think of some more to add some variety, there are also giants and dwarves and elves as well. I am excited I can't wait to see what you come up with :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol I am trying to think of some more to add some variety, there are also giants and dwarves and elves as well. I am excited I can't wait to see what you come up with :D
I want to try my hand at dragons, but i want to keep them in a certain style that would make me want to draw them more often without it being a commission. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha, you read my mind, I have another tat idea I wanna see if you can do for me :D But I do understand :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Awesome T'nisse!! I have always loved mythical creatures and creatures from the "Conan the Barbarian" arena. I agree, Minotaurs and dragons are bad*ss, oh and if you could sketch Medusa, that would be so cool:) Maybe throw a devilish creature in there as well;)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome T'nisse!! I have always loved mythical creatures and creatures from the "Conan the Barbarian" arena. I agree, Minotaurs and dragons are bad*ss, oh and if you could sketch Medusa, that would be so cool:) Maybe throw a devilish creature in there as well;)
I'm all for that bro
I'll see what i can tweak up

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Very excellent ideas, and I'm glad you're being so inspired here lately! I tried my hand at a dragon a couple months ago, but put it down to do something, and never finished it, lol. I'll have to find time to get on that, and scan it on here so you can see it, lol. I would love to see a unicorn done by the great 'Nisse!! I love me some unicorns! I have that movie, Legend with Tom Cruise, about the Unicorns and the fairies and goblins and stuff... great movie, IMO... I'll have to see if I can rip it and burn it onto a DVD+R for you so you can see it, if you haven't already. I remember watching it when I was younger than you! Lemme know if you're interested and I'll get right on it!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Bev that is perfect, Christian your ideas as well, I LOVE Unicorns, lol, hahaha not gonna go there with my obsession.

Annie - sine I am a triple fire sign, I wanted a dragon of fire and a lion intertwined with flames in it, it has to wrap around cause I think this is gonna be a sleeve or the start of a 3/4" sleeve. That is my tat idea. ooo I really can't wait o see all the drawings when you get them done.

And Bev - The Last Unicorn, if you haven't seen it, WATCH IT!!!! :p Best unicorn movie ever, :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, Nisse! I love me some Narnia!
LOL!!!

Very excellent ideas, and I'm glad you're being so inspired here lately! I tried my hand at a dragon a couple months ago, but put it down to do something, and never finished it, lol. I'll have to find time to get on that, and scan it on here so you can see it, lol. I would love to see a unicorn done by the great 'Nisse!! I love me some unicorns! I have that movie, Legend with Tom Cruise, about the Unicorns and the fairies and goblins and stuff... great movie, IMO... I'll have to see if I can rip it and burn it onto a DVD+R for you so you can see it, if you haven't already. I remember watching it when I was younger than you! Lemme know if you're interested and I'll get right on it!
I so wanna see it! :D
LOL, unicorns sound great! Not a horse fan but they are pretty magnificent!

omg Bev that is perfect, Christian your ideas as well, I LOVE Unicorns, lol, hahaha not gonna go there with my obsession.

Annie - sine I am a triple fire sign, I wanted a dragon of fire and a lion intertwined with flames in it, it has to wrap around cause I think this is gonna be a sleeve or the start of a 3/4" sleeve. That is my tat idea. ooo I really can't wait o see all the drawings when you get them done.

And Bev - The Last Unicorn, if you haven't seen it, WATCH IT!!!! :p Best unicorn movie ever, :D
Ooohh, that sounds sooo coool!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Okay, so I'll get right on that for you then Nisse. Auntie got you baby girl, and you know this!

@Tye.. I'll see if I can find that on Netflix and if not, then I'll hunt it down somewhere, lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You'll love it I swear BB. Knew I loved ya for a reason, lol.

Annie - how are these coming along?? I can't wait to see them :D OOO and I just thought of a GREAT dragon you can draw, or base your dragons off of, lol Falcor from The Neverending Story :D:D And you could do some Sphynx' as well :D Maybe a few Oracles, lol

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Okay, so I'll get right on that for you then Nisse. Auntie got you baby girl, and you know this!

@Tye.. I'll see if I can find that on Netflix and if not, then I'll hunt it down somewhere, lol.
Heeheheee!!! *does like Santa*

You'll love it I swear BB. Knew I loved ya for a reason, lol.

Annie - how are these coming along?? I can't wait to see them :D OOO and I just thought of a GREAT dragon you can draw, or base your dragons off of, lol Falcor from The Neverending Story :D:D And you could do some Sphynx' as well :D Maybe a few Oracles, lol
I remember Falcorrrr!!! I haven't saw that movie since...a Christmas in 05 lol!

So far i have Balthazar, Kalypso and Morpheus :D
I want to name my last female Kumari, buuuut i like Ekho better lol.
Balthazar is..hmm well he's head strong and has a thing for throwing his immense strength around on things.
Kalypso is a determined female, and she's pretty :D
Morpheus is...well i'll give him something once i get down the other males :)

I don't want to cut off Rascal's Christmas photo shoot and "maybe" story for this years holiday so i'm still getting him ready.
(hugs you both)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I loved Falcor, always wanted a dragon like him and when will Rascal's x-mas thing be up?? Wait it's onthe site isn't it, lol. hahah ya momma Tye's is getting old, lol.

ANd I am liking the name Akco, lol, try Ecco :p I can't wait to see everything when it's finished, hehehe going to peek at Rascal now :p

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I loved Falcor, always wanted a dragon like him and when will Rascal's x-mas thing be up?? Wait it's onthe site isn't it, lol. hahah ya momma Tye's is getting old, lol.

ANd I am liking the name Akco, lol, try Ecco :p I can't wait to see everything when it's finished, hehehe going to peek at Rascal now :p
Ecco? How about Ekoh? :)

No no mommy! The page is empty! :) I'll try and put it up on the week of Christmas, no more on the spot holiday events. *pokes Halloween* LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts