Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
ok PK I got on that sight but it says for the GSD. Does that make a difference? And what the crap is a "Breed Warden"?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ask away! do you have a link where it says breed warden and I will see what it is talking about? It is a German Shepherd website but most of the clubs work with all breeds. You need to call the clubs and see if they are willing to work with an APBT and if they have experience with bully breeds.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Oh I looked and the only one close to me in Austin ONLY does GSD, Rottie, and Dobie. Thats really gay. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
why sch and not pp?I mean I'm interested in pp and am curious.
Isn't pp more of a real life situational thing and sch is more of a sport.
which dog is better suited for real life application and use?
thanks.
I do understand sch titles are far more prestigious than pp titles and test more than just protectiveness although I'm not too sure how much tracking is important too the average working family/home guardian,i do see how it is important in police and military work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to the forum

Hi, I just found this site and was wondering if anyone had any info on good schutzhund clubs around San Diego Ca., I have already tried San Diego Diensthund Club, they said they're full, I have a lab/pit mix and I would love to get him involved in the sport, but so many clubs are either over an hour away, or dont accept the breed, any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts