Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to make this thread so we could all say we got ours and when everyone eventually gets all cards and pics, I would love to see pics here, lol. It is not required but would love to see them. :D:D

So far I have recieved cards from DMTWI and LadyRampage, I am lovin the pics :D Can't wait to get the rest and I put mine in the mailbox last night :D

:woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww sorry girl, I think you came back after I had posted this, but... there is always next year ;)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Guess what I got???

Christmas cards from Stacia and family, as well as David, Diane and Chewee! Yay! Merry Christmas to you both! I'm sorry, but I don't have a Christmas card made to send out... my sincerest apologies, but I wanted to say Thank You so much to both families. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the cards.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I put mine in the mail on wed. morning. Just wanted to tell everyone that you all got a different picture of Vendetta. I could make up my mind which I liked better..hahaha. It was hard as I have so many of her.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Aw! How cool is that Sharon!? I can't wait to see mine.

Tye, I'll try to get pix of the cards I received and get em posted. Still workin on other pix in photobucket right now. Taking me forever.. ugh!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for merging threads BB, and stupid mail man didn't take mine so now I gotta go to the darn post office, lol. I need more stamps anywayz, lol. I can't wait o see everyone's cards and pics :D hehehe

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hooray, mine went outin the mail today, I can't wait to see whogets theirs first, thank you Stacia and Dave for being so promt, lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol me too Stacia, I love getting cards :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol Dee is what I am hoping for if this goes well I will see about a Valentine's Day exchange or something ;)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Well, unfortunately, I haven't made a card b/c I have no puppers, but I got a couple of cute pix of myself and Trinity that I can post, but they're not really Christmas themed, lol. Unless you count the 2 1/2" of snow we got at the beginning of the week, lol.

Go here to see the pix, please. Don't wanna hijack the thread.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:p you can't do that mah, ya gotta post them here :D:D please BB :D no links I wanna see them here :D And you will be able to send pics and card sthey may be a little late is all ;)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Lol.. nope! You'll just have to click the link and go view em, lol.. not hijacking this thread, lol. Some are winter shots, and some are just randoms, so I didn't wanna post em here and be off topic, ya know?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya such a brat mah, lol. alright I will click the link :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOO HOO I got cards from MY Mikado and Dee & Bella, love the pics and card, heheh adding it to my others :D Should be recieving y'all's soon :D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts