Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures of BaWaaJige today down at the lake. We were working on water retrieves. I thought I would share them here since Tara said she would like to see him.

This one I think will be used in the Golden Retrevier Magazine in Oct.

I cant believe he is already 15wks old. He is such a good dog. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow getting so big already , great shots of him :)

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hes looking very cute, thanx for sharing :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Sharon, he is looking like a big boy now! He's so handsome, and looks thrilled to be doing what his namesake is. Love the one of him coming outta the water, and the first one, where he's sniffing the air. Thank you so much for sharing these pix Sharon.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Love me some goldens, hes adorable!!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is a dream puppy for sure. He is calm when I need him to be and a going concern when we are working. He has been going to training every monday night. The guys there are amazed at how well he is doing considering I am not using the e-collar like they do. BaWaaJige is doing his job because he loves to work. He is also going to on the cover of Golden Retriever Weekly an online magazine. I was pretty excited to get picked for that.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
He is such a cutie! What a sweet face!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Sharon, Jige has gotten so big, he looks like he is loving what he is doing for sure, congrats on the mag op, that is way to awesome, Hugs

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went to training last night and we did a two marks. The first one he wasnt sure about he had never done it when someone other than family was trowing the ducks. He got it and did bring me the duck with a very got hold. The second mark was longer and the duck was bigger he had to reposition it three times but he managed to bring back and I was backing up so he had to come further back than what I sent him. He got 4 good jobs from the trainers. :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's awesome news Sharon! Give him a scratch behind the ear for me and tell him he's a good boy!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Woo hoo Sharon, Jige is just so smart, I can't wait to see a trial run by him on youtube :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh Tye that wont be until next year. I could try to have him ready by Sept 10th but I dont think he is ready yet too mark a bird 75ft away. I know he wont swim that far either not yet anyways. I might if itsnt too cold do a upland hunt test with him Jan.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He looks great! What a handsome boy! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts