Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the kids to the Georgia Aquarium today and took a massive amount of pics. I have really taken an interest in photography. And while I am nowhere near a pro I thought I would share the pics of all the cool sea creatures I snapped shot's of. I love the ocean and everything that lives in it. I hope you enjoy them.... Lauren I tried to steal the sharks and got busted on the way out LMAO!!!
But I did manage to get pics of some sharks for you ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
kool pics!! looks like alot of fun!! :D

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool pics, I love the belugas my fav, that shark with the chainsaw looking nose is weird, great shots of the lion fish as well we got one in our salt water tank they are very cool looking :) looks like you had fun .

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
AWESOME PICS! Glad you went. Did you see the big Va jay jay aka the whale slide. lol I love how they have signs posted saying "No fishing poles allowed inside." Obviously they have had issues with that in the past. haha Love the jelly fish and this is a gorgeous pic:

I ALWAYS miss the penguins whenever I go there! Brayden is 100mph through there every time we go. When you hitting the zoo?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great pics! I wish our aquarium had dolphins and beluga's! My favorites there were the hammer head shark and the white croc! That is really neat, I bet those wouldn't survive in the wild. I've never seen one before.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Tara these pics are freakin awesome, I love them all even the one of the grren snake, the albino Croc is way toooo awesome. :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks Guys!! I am glad you enjoyed them!! Lauren [email protected] the va ja jay slide I went down that slide!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Never too old to go down the whale slide. It's hard to take pic's indoor's in that kind of lighting but I got some good ones and they don't want you using the flash on most exhibits I am still learning how to use this DSLR camera. Lauren I loved how we got to pet the sting rays and sharks!! That was really freaking cool. I also touched a star fish it felt like a rock LOL. Yo that white croc is crazy looking right? That penguin right there was showing off the rest wouldn't come out of the water but this particular one was dancing and all lmao!!! We are probably going to do the zoo this weekend. I bought the tickets already online. I am going to get some banging shots @ the zoo so look out for them.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! great shots ! Ill have to put that on my list of things to do while Im in Atlanta
Dave you need to take the kids!! You should tell Carley to come on and look at this thread I bet she would love it!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts

The Va jay jay slide lol

My best friend Amanda's "rebirth" lol

This little dude was a show off! I lubbed hims!

Jellyfish are soooo calming

Sorry for the hijack!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great photos. Such beauty.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nobody visits Atlanta they just move here lol Ask Ronnie (DueceAddicTed) lmmfao
I have been through more times than I can count, but I have only ever stopped there once for lunch at Pappasito's. That aquarium looks pretty awesome though. Looks better than the Chattanooga one, but it has been many years since I have been. >.>

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I have been through more times than I can count, but I have only ever stopped there once for lunch at Pappasito's. That aquarium looks pretty awesome though. Looks better than the Chattanooga one, but it has been many years since I have been. >.>
It is the largest aquarium in the world and it is very nice; however, I wasn't as impressed with it as I had hoped to be. I was expecting Great Whites and stuff, but that would be a little messy, expensive, and dangerous. Sadie told me they don't do well in captivity though but there was a California aquarium that keeps GWs in captivity for a few months and then releases them back into the ocean. Ima have to check that out. The GA Aquarium is the first aquarium (outside of Asia) to keep whale sharks in captivity. They started off with 4 young whale sharks and 2 of them died in 07 (one of natural causes and the other euthanize3d for erratic swimming behavior). They have since added 2 more but nobody knows how they will do or how big they will grow (hopefully their "tank" will be big enough if they make it to adulthood. The Belugas aren't having the best of luck either. I believe one or two of them have died as well. I am rambling and don't really have a point- my bad lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I'm so relaxed after looking at those pics! I thought I was seeing things when I saw the whale sharks in there. Looks like an awesome aquarium.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I am glad you guys enjoyed them. It really was a very fun visit. Lol [email protected] that slide I didn't even pay attention to that in detail it does look like a va jay jay lmao. Next time I go back I am totally going to think of that now. Lauren I love your jelly fish shots they were the hardest to shoot it was so dark in that section. That last one you took was stunning. The whale sharks were awesome they are so massive. I can't wait to go to the zoo. Thanks for looking everyone if you can visit this aquarium I think it's worth visiting at least onnce.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Great shots :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts