Go Pitbull Forums banner

Forgot to inform the babysitter of "Crush Quirks"

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  ::::COACH:::: 
#1 ·
Well I have started back at work and my mom has stepped in to help with the kids and dogs when I am gone { more kids then dogs lol} I don't get her to do anything with any of the dogs as I have certain ones who don't get along and the whole crate rotate system I don't expect her to get nor would I feel safe leaving that to anyone else.
However I will leave one dog out with her when she is ok with it, the rest are fine in there crates till someone is home from work. Today Crush was left out with her and I totaly forgot to go over his little quirks { some of you may recall what a dork he can be with random objects, vaccums , bowls, bike helmets, brushes, lighters to name a few lol}.

My mom crochets and makes hats all year long to hand out to the homeless in the winter here. She was sitting watching TV today and crush was running around the house and she pulled all her materials out she said not thinking anything of it. I guess crush jumped up on the couch and was giving her and the yarn a sideways view she said she could just tell it was going to be comical and was just hoping he wasn't going to grab the ball of yarn and take off with it.

Well he snuck up had a sniff, bounced back , bounced forward she thought ok well he has seen it now. NOPE, she moved the yarn to start working on the hat and he bounced about 3 feet in the air and fell off the couch lol. after about 10 minutes he calmed down , well she got distracted watching TV lol. While watching a show she was twiddling her rods around and she said this feeling came over her like she was being intensly watched , she looks over and crush has this crazy sideways look on his face watching the rods. Well she holds them out to let him sniff them and he jabs himself in the nose and has a huge fit and flops around like a crazy lunatic lol. He does this another 2-3 times after that LMAO. This boy is just a retard , I swear at times he has OCD as well, especially when it comes to the rake and the water hose, or actually just water in general.

See less See more
#4 ·
lol right he is so weird. She was giving her report on how the day went here and then she was ummm well crushhhhh... I was thinkin " what the hell did this shit head do today " lol he is very unpredictable at times and just does some random stupid stuff. He has learned how to turn on the water faucet outside { thankfully not inside yet}, he crashes peoples baths and showers when you forget to lock the door as he can open doors. If I leave my brush in random spots it is fair game and I have lost brushes to him in the past lol. He is just WEIRD lol.

#6 ·
bahaha CRUSH rocks! lol and YAY for Mom's who help when you need it!

#10 ·
Oh my goodness! This is hilarious!! I can totally picture those eyes sideways staring....too funny! Yeah Spencer's OCD is wheels...bicycle, stroller (his favorite), carts, etc. it was so embarrassing the other day when we went into the Tractor supply store...he had a death grip on the cart wheel...
Anyway, I still love crush and all his squishy cuteness!!

#14 ·
Oh then you MUST post pictures!!! Eeeee! I am so excited about this new addition! Can't wait for the pics :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.