Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hearts and prayers go out to those brave men women and families who are surviving the massacre there last night. God grant everyone peace in thier hearts and minds and actions.

· Registered
837 Posts

· Premium Member
889 Posts
Wifes military so this does kinda hit close to home. I think the craziest part of it all is that the guy was a shrink. He is suppose to be the level headed one.

· Registered
423 Posts
When I heard this I just couldn't believe it I hope that dude rots in pieces for what he did to those soilders Condolences to all the family of the brave men and women who are injured or no longer with us.

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I have to ask though since Muslim is being forced into our eyes BY THE MEDIA (NOT by members here), why weren't the religions of those he hurt and killed named as well? (I AM NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING) just asking us all to look again. was the man motivated by his religion or was there some other reason we don't know? He was after all an American born and bred (according to the media).
Yes I know I am treading on thin ice here but we must all face that same snap judgement with the breed of dog we own. Every time THE MEDIA hears of a bull dog hurting or killing someone, the first question we all ask is "Was the dog acting on some other reason we aren't told?" Should we not also offer the same rationale to a fellow American who chose to serve our country so I can think and say and do what I want as I wish?
Not a sermon, just a thought.

· Registered
10 Posts
Ft Hood

God bless the Soldiers and families that have been affected by this horrible shooting. Being a current member of the United States Army, Served 3 tours in Iraq and started my Army career in Ft Hood, Texas...it is very hard to imagine how much pain family members and the military community is going through.
_ During the whole ordeal I recevied a text from a Soldier that was actually on post at the time when the shooting started, some Soldiers that have died, just returned from Deployment and another Soldier that has died just got married and also just returned from Deployment. What a sad day.....again may god bless them all.....and the person and or persons responsible for this should be handled accordingly........to the letter of the Law.

· Registered
837 Posts
Personally, I hope they send him to Gitmo after he gets out of the hospital. I don't care if he's Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Saudi, Iraqi, or American. He fired upon soldiers on American soil, he should be treated as a traitor and charged with mutiny to the american government.

Like I said I have friends at that base and they are safe but, one of their wife's is friends with a wife of the victims...sorry, I'm just really angry about this whole thing.

· I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,651 Posts
Personally, I hope they send him to Gitmo after he gets out of the hospital. I don't care if he's Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Saudi, Iraqi, or American. He fired upon soldiers on American soil, he should be treated as a traitor and charged with mutiny to the american government.

Like I said I have friends at that base and they are safe but, one of their wife's is friends with a wife of the victims...sorry, I'm just really angry about this whole thing.
:goodpost:

They should just pull the plug on this ***** prick!
whew... without you i'd be scared to walk down my street!

· Banned
810 Posts

He should be executed plain and simple. Prison for life is not fitting to the crime.

On the other hand Islam is dangerous and if you don't believe that you don't know what their teachings say.

· Registered
423 Posts

· Premium Member
889 Posts
They are calling it a terrorist act which I find utterly stupid. It was just a guy who lost his mind dealing with what he had to deal with and dealt with it in a terrible way. I am not defending the guy or his actions.. but come on, he did try to serve us for quite a long time. Plus, furthermore, labeling it as a terrorist act... think how that is going to affect our other people that serve us with muslim backgrounds.

· Registered
837 Posts
They are calling it a terrorist act which I find utterly stupid. It was just a guy who lost his mind dealing with what he had to deal with and dealt with it in a terrible way. I am not defending the guy or his actions.. but come on, he did try to serve us for quite a long time. Plus, furthermore, labeling it as a terrorist act... think how that is going to affect our other people that serve us with muslim backgrounds.
They aren't calling it a terrorist attack. They are calling it an isolated incident.

· Premium Member
889 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.