Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the updated forum rules please read them, memorize them, and follow them. Failure to do so may result in infractions and or bans. I made an announcement on the whole forum but thought this would get more views for now.

1.) No puppy peddling. No posting of litter pictures unless you are an authorized breeder or unless all the puppies have already been placed. No advertising of stud service or upcoming breedings. No dog sales period. If you don't know if you're authorized to post these things, then you aren't. (Apply to forum staff if you wish to gain access to post as an authorized breeder or authorized rescuer.)

2.) All posts must be in English. No foul language. No attempting to circumvent the word filter by creative spelling or punctuation. Just don't use naughty words. This is out of respect to our child members. It aLsO B @ Gud I.D. not 2 pOsT lyke diz. Datz jst annoying, yo.

3.) Please attempt to post topics in the correct sub-forum, if one exists. If you post a topic and it disappears, there is a chance that it was moved to a more appropriate forum. (From your profile view page, you can use the "statistics" tab to find all of your posts. Try this before you assume that your thread was deleted.)

4.) If you see a bad post -- spam, advertising, harassment, personal attacks, etc -- use the "report" button located on the left-hand side of the post, under the user's name and basic data. We do review all reported posts and act accordingly. Abuse of the "report" feature will result in disciplinary action against the abuser. Do not attempt to backseat moderate if you see rule violations. Report the post and let us do our job.

5.) Do not argue with forum staff. If you disagree with a moderating decision, you can address the staff member via private message, or take your dispute to Dave (Redog). Do not attempt to "call out" moderators on the forums. Also, one infraction isn't the end of the world. Except in extreme cases, we will usually offer you plenty of chances to act right before we bring out the ban stick.

6.) Spirited debate is allowed and encouraged, but no personal attacks or threats. Don't be a jerk. Don't make me come in there. Yeah, you heard me. I don't care who started it; I'll finish it.

7.) Don't bring drama from other forums here. All baggage will be checked at the door. No carry-ons.

8.) GoPitbull.com welcomes varied enthusiasts from all walks of life. We have people who admire the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bully, and many other bull breeds. We will not allow the bashing of any breeds/types as we are all here for the love of these great dogs. If you are going to engage in contentious topics, put your big-kid britches on and behave yourself.

10.) All discussions on the use of these dogs must be in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act of 1976. Historical accounts and descriptions are acceptable, but GoPitbull does not condone and will not allow any acts of animal cruelty to be posted herein.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
lol word.... won't it get buried though? Should we just keep bumping it? I still think the announcement was a good idea as well.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts

LOL @ Datz jus anoying yO

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol word.... won't it get buried though? Should we just keep bumping it? I still think the announcement was a good idea as well.
I was going to keep it bumped up for a few days then put it as a sticky ;)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
2.) All posts must be in English. No foul language. No attempting to circumvent the word filter by creative spelling or punctuation. Just don't use naughty words. This is out of respect to our child members. It aLsO B @ Gud I.D. not 2 pOsT lyke diz. Datz jst annoying, yo.

I LIKE RULE #2 THE BEST!!! :clap:

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Hey yo, mi home slice dog's just had a litter of puppies and they are looking for homes........
They gon' be fyre not like them APBT's

JK :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
These rules are perfect and I'm glad they are out for ALL to see and obey :D

·
Banned
6 Posts
i think these rules will make this baord better and hopefully cause less drama especialy for us newbies. hopefully everyone will follow them. i do have a suggestion on something though and that is with the rep, i think it needs to be more based on posts then popularity. for example someone who just joined with only 30+ posts should not have full rep yet because they are peoples friends. keep it based on the quality of posts and this board will be even better! again just a suggestion.:roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts