Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.wormeradicator.com
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sad but true!

I Thought this was interesting, I see The author's point! I Dont have to like it! but I think I can understand! Dont get it twisted, Im in no way supporting this kind of thinking, As ugly as this may be, the man does have a valid point!
I posted a link, the response to the link was copyed and pasted, before they deleted it.
Any thoughts?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-MichaelVick

Murder? Murder is human! A human crime against another human! Not Animals!
It's called culling! Google it!
Electricution - fast, easy, clean, And Instant! No suffering!
Beating- yeah right! I dont think so! Did u see him beat his dogs?
Drowning- U watch to much TV!
Bottem line is, These dogs are performance dogs, If they cant perform then they gotta go! Thats the way it is! Same go's for racing dogs, hunting dogs, race horses, roosters, PBR bulls! The list go's on!
Do u actually think your gonna change anything?
Would U say euthinize is murder too?
The last time I looked at the Bible, GOD gave us dominion over all fish in the sea, all birds of the air, and every living thing that walks the earth!
Our animals are by law personal property! And personaly If I wanna Kill my cow I have that right, If I wanna pull my chickens head off, U better not tell me shit! And If I need to plant MY DOG, He's as good as PLANTED!
SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I Thought this was interesting, I see The author's point! I Dont have to like it! but I think I can understand! Dont get it twisted, Im in no way supporting this kind of thinking, As ugly as this may be, the man does have a valid point!
I posted a link, the response to the link was copyed and pasted, before they deleted it.
Any thoughts?

Bottem line is, These dogs are performance dogs, If they cant perform than they gotta go! Thats the way it is! Same go's for racing dogs, hunting dogs, race horses, roosters, PBR bulls! The list go's on!
The last time I looked at the Bible, GOD gave us dominion over all fish in the sea, all birds of the air, and every living thing that walks the earth!
Our animals are by law personal property! And personaly If I wanna Kill my cow I have that right, If I wanna pull my chickens head off, U better not tell me shit! And If I need to plant MY DOG, He's as good as PLANTED!
you gota be kidding me man. how can you say they have a point? this $##! makes me sick.

·
www.wormeradicator.com
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I feel the point being is personal property issue.
We all know the history behind our breed. Its no secret! Old school ways created our beloved breed! So I cant knock a breeder for keeping quality control up to par.
Culling inferior individules is part of that process! It happened in the past and will go on into the future!
Im a breeder and understand all the in's and out's of this breed. Taking inferior dogs out of the gene pool is a must!
But I feel there's alternative ways to cull besides planting!

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Culling an animal is a responsibility, not an art. Be a man and have some honor and integrity. With great power comes great responsibility. A man handles it with maturity and wisdom.

·
www.wormeradicator.com
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Culling an animal is a responsibility, not an art. Be a man and have some honor and integrity. With great power comes great responsibility. A man handles it with maturity and wisdom.
I feel ya bro!

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
Right, but there is no need for culling.. Off with his nutts..
Unless of course there are reasons such as a dangerous one..

·
Registered
256 Posts
I feel the point being is personal property issue.
We all know the history behind our breed. Its no secret! Old school ways created our beloved breed! So I cant knock a breeder for keeping quality control up to par.
Culling inferior individules is part of that process! It happened in the past and will go on into the future!
Im a breeder and understand all the in's and out's of this breed. Taking inferior dogs out of the gene pool is a must!
But I feel there's alternative ways to cull besides planting!
honestly, if this is the type of thinking that his forum supports then its obviously the wrong place for me.

·
www.wormeradicator.com
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
what I meant by culling was taking them outta the gene pool.
Off with the nuts is effective!
I got some hog huntin nutcases for friends, All my rejecto's go to them! works out good for me, works for my friends, but most importantly it works out for the dogs!

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Any thoughts?

Bottem line is, These dogs are performance dogs, If they cant perform than they gotta go! Thats the way it is! Same go's for racing dogs, hunting dogs, race horses, roosters, PBR bulls! The list go's on!
Yes you have that right, true.....God put animals on this earth to be ruled by man.
You can do whatever you like to your animals even if it is ethically and morally wrong.
There is such a thing as going overboard you know. Why in the hell would you want to shock a dog to death just because he did not meet your standards of what he should be. He could get a hold of any other medication he needed to keep his dogs in tip top shape, so why could he of not gotten the medicine to at least put them to sleep. No it is much more better to take your LOSING frustration out on the one thing that made you lose the bucks in the first place. Making a dog suffer b/c it humiliated you and emptied your pockets. Wow takes a mighty big person to do that.
Vick might not of had his actual hands in the killing of these animals but he did tell other people to do it for him. They were his dogs on HIS property. Like you said the law says they are your personal property...He just got caught abusing his PERSONAL PROPERTY for the personal gain of money he did not even need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts