Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
WTH, that is horrible, not sure of the whole story behind it, who was the one recording this, smh, thats a shame:(

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
The pit bull attacked it's owner and got lose and attacked another person. Those cops did not have to go through all that to get the dog. It was like they were either scared or just wanted to have fun torturing the dog.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks like they kept spraying him with pepper spray or something. there was so many more videos of cops killing them... BS

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
I'm having a brain fart.... I've seen this video on youtube before and I've also seen the whole video on a pro-BSL site before. This site had about 100 videos of dog attacks and reports of dog attacks, pitbulls had their own section... Anyway, the video on youtube seemed really sad with "MadWorld" played along with it, but in reality that dog was a mennace that just would stop. The police had done everything within their power up to that point and were forced to execute the dog before anyone else got hurt. Please do not be decieved by this short video as it does not show the whole story. I feel bad for dogs that have to be put down for attacks, they don't know better, but the sad reality is that if a dog is dangerous it NEEDS to be done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts