1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I know of two APBT's owners that also own French Bulldogs. First my vet, he ownes 2 APBT's and 2 French Bulldogs. Second, a good friend of mine owns 1 APBT and 2 French Bulldogs. They look a little funny but they're damn smart and bully in everyway. The only negative thing about the little fockers is that a well bred pup will run you about $2K.

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have been seeing them every were on mag covers , in vids , and on the street .

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Ive always wanted a French Bulldog for the house but they are $$$$$

·
Registered
795 Posts
someone is selling french and english bulldogs, there cute puppys and they always make me think of the petco or petsmart commercial. lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've been told that since I am a Pug lover, I would adore a Frenchie. They are adorable, but people are getting shot over them, so I think I'll wait.🤪
On a sad note, saw an ad on CL for a missing dog, little bully like Geach. I'm guessing he was probably stolen and will never be seen again. These types of dogs should never be outside alone. Theft is a huge issue.
I had a client loose her senior Maltipoos to theft while at doggie daycare. She was devastated, as was I...they were my family by default too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts