Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt compelled to write a little about my dearest friend from say about 1974 to 1984, of course I knew Dr. Kimsey Wood before this time and after that time, but during those years we were kicking together! Imsey was what I called a mans man at several points in my life. Opinions change over years about many things but Kimsey never changed. He liked baseball, dogs, martial arts, country music and some things I won't mention, but don't take that as bad, just our extra curricular activities that I would never tell. Everyone loved Kimsey. All they had to do was meet him to dispel any previously acquired negativity. Had one guy knew all about Kimsey, told me he was a dog peddler, of course he'd never met KImsey, so I introduced him. He bought 2 adult dogs and 2 puppies before he ever left the hill, lol! One time, and you have to understand Kimsey had standing and a profession, but it took back seat to our extra curricular activities. So, he was set up by the nay sayers and they were interviewing him undercover about dogfighting, of course he was blindsided by the snitches, but when the article aired on tv, I went to see him. He said hell son, I've had more phone calls about people wanting dogs that was $100,000 worth of free advertisement! We spent those years, riding all over the north Ga. mountains, him telling stories and me listening and learning, good habits and bad, but I loved the man! More to come, thanks!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love these stories! I'm going to have to compile them all into a little book I can read through :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts