Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Here are some pics of my pit Rocky and my pit mix Tigger. There aren't very many right now, because its hard to get them to stay still, but hope you enjoy!

Rocky was moping in this pic, he was upset I made him stop spending time with the baby to sit and take a pic.

He was getting aggravated by the time I took this picture. This was easily take 13 on the number of tries. Im proud hes so patient!

This is Tigger. This is a very old pic, taken almost a year ago.

This was taken today. Tigg was under the coffee table trying to hide from the camera....

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and if anyone would like to see the rest of the pack, which are non pitbulls, let me know cuz I hav a few pics of them too!

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Wow, that's a big handsome boy you've got there! They both look so sweet. Feel free to post pics of the rest of your dogs. :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Very nice looking dogs. Post up the rest too, I'd love to see them :)

My dogs can be engaging in the most picture perfect moments and I swear, as soon as I get the camera or phone pointed in their direction they immediately stop. Jerks :p

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks very much, both of you! They will be up in a moment. Oh, and Carriana, I feel your frustration. All my dogs have their perfect moments that never get caught on camera.....and Dixie-Bell is probably the worst-_-

Here we have Dixie and Tigger waiting to see the vet. Dixie-Bell is a Harrier Hound and is my top dog. I can take more pics for yal to see her better, but shes quite elusive...

Sorry for the cruddy pic, we forgot about the flash....and it so happens this is the only picture we have of our little ankle biter, Buck.

Koga is my little attack dog. Weighing a whopping 42 pounds, he is a fun dog that hates to be underestimated. Within the pack, he plays the older brother to rescues, and he and Rocky are very close.

Mo-Mo, the lazy son of Dixie!

And last but not least, Remington. He is a beagle and is Mo's uncle on his father's side.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Thanks for sharing all the great pics! Rocky is my favorite, beautiful color :) you have a fun crew!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your welcome Coach! Heh, as much as their pains I love to show them off. And thank you. Rocky's breeder, a close friend of mine, is obsessed with red pits. I actually wasn't too fond (I like good bred blues) but I'm stuck now. Ah yes, very fun....their antics keep me on my toes!

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures with us Froggy. Like your avatar pic too. Good looking pack and all look happy except Rocky in that first pic, LOL.

Joe

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im glad you like them, Jttar^-^ And thank you, my avatar is one of my faves of Rocky and his bros. Lolz. Yes, he always slouches and gives that look when he has to stop doing something, but mostly when I take him from his kid. He hates not being able to be right next to my son 24/7.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Welcome beautiful pack you have!! Thank for sharing

Sent from Petguide.com App so please excuses the typos

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ok, got a couple new pics of Buck (since the first one did no justice) and a great one of Rocky's profile.

Buck thinking its "cute" to munch the couch....

You can really see the sharpei in him here.....and the evil.

Rocky at 16 months, trying to stack at the lake. His sis is in the background.

Feel free to throw in any feedback about his structure. I am curious about it, and I eventually want to train him for a sport but don't want to push him too hard if he has bad structure.

Tigger and Dixie-Bell will be here next update.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts