Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noobie for the forum but not to the breed, I'm on a couple other forums but decided to finally get my account here going. :) I've only got the one pup at the moment but only for the moment, I've got my 11month old female, an adopted shelter cat, a room full of reptiles (two are mine, the rest are rescues that i'm fostering until they are back to a healthy state).. and I think thats it.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and welcome!!! So where up North are you from? and most importantly what is you pups name? Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
to GP!! Where up North and like Sharon said, what is your pup's name and how old? Can't wait to see pics!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hello and welcome to GP :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome , :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

The frigid Canadian north, lol. Well, it's not that much north. I'm in Alberta but planning to move to BC next fall, going to escape some of this snow. The pup's name is Shamaya but everyone calls her Loki. She's not a purebred APBT (she's got a little lab and maaybe collie in her) but thats fine by me, she was an unplanned puppy. lol. I was only supposed to foster her. oops. She's mostly black with white feet, white tip on her tail, white chest/belly and a smudge of white on her nose. I'll get some pictures uploaded a little later.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
welcome , :)
Look Rangel another Canadian!

The frigid Canadian north, lol. Well, it's not that much north. I'm in Alberta but planning to move to BC next fall, going to escape some of this snow. The pup's name is Shamaya but everyone calls her Loki. She's not a purebred APBT (she's got a little lab and maaybe collie in her) but thats fine by me, she was an unplanned puppy. lol. I was only supposed to foster her. oops. She's mostly black with white feet, white tip on her tail, white chest/belly and a smudge of white on her nose. I'll get some pictures uploaded a little later.
sorry the Canadian thing is a joke between Angel and me. She is from Canada as well. Welcome to the forum again!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

LOL yes BC is where its at lol , but we gettin a big amount of snow from the sounds of it already got a good start :( cant wait to see pics of your girl she sounds cute !!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Welcome! I am in WA state so not too far from were you are hoping/planning on being.

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts