Go Pitbull Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
honestly her dad was huge her mom was decent sized 60lbs but all threw her pup life and rapid growth she was having health problems like mange and skin conditions shes finally over that flees make her loose her hair at times honestly just 2 weeks ago she was spotted like a cheata wtih bald spots just after taking her to the vet a month n half ago got her treated for it hair grew back but like i said 2weeks ago she looked like a dog with mange ive been giving her bully max and feeeding her the frozen bil jac and her coat is real soft shiny and no baldness so i doubt ill change diet unless i see unwanted results just want a healthy nicely built dog thats all

·
Registered
9 Posts
honestly her dad was huge her mom was decent sized 60lbs but all threw her pup life and rapid growth she was having health problems like mange and skin conditions shes finally over that flees make her loose her hair at times honestly just 2 weeks ago she was spotted like a cheata wtih bald spots just after taking her to the vet a month n half ago got her treated for it hair grew back but like i said 2weeks ago she looked like a dog with mange ive been giving her bully max and feeeding her the frozen bil jac and her coat is real soft shiny and no baldness so i doubt ill change diet unless i see unwanted results just want a healthy nicely built dog thats all
Oh poor baby. My OEB had mange last summer. We caught it very early so he didn't lose hair or anything. You may want to watch out for allergies too. Some of those foods can have random things in them that can cause skin problems if she has allergies. That's why I switched to raw. My OEB had so many allergies and I was tired of going through so many foods trying to find out which one he could tolerate. With her immune system being so low right now due to the fleas and mange, I would hold off on switching just so she can re-coop.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
shes doing real good now fur looks amazing feels softer then when she was a pup and shes gaining weight and muscle i cant say that bully max is the way to go because i only got a month supply to try it out so cant help anyone out with an opinion on that. Ive been feeding her frozen bil jak and giving her 2 tablets a day of bullymax running her as much as weather permits and shes gaining weight shes finally looking good but working on atleast 10 15 more lbs if i cant get her there im happy with how she is. Shes my kid basically i love either way working on spring pole for this weekend on agenda but problem is i live in woods but all trees around my house are dying and i dont want a bad branch snap and fall on her you know so im thinking ima you a swing set for the spring pole

21 - 23 of 23 Posts