Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the feed store today picking the dogs up some toys and seen a brand called Fruitables So I grabbed the Pumpkin and apple, pumpkin and banana and grabbed a can of their canned pumpkin supplement just to try them out as I never seen the brand before and the ingredients didn't look too bad. was wondering if anyone else gives these to their dogs and if so do you like the product? how did your dog(s) do on those treats?

here is their link:
Fruitables® Pet Food - Official Site

Thanks for any feed back, they weren't very expensive 5.00 a box so I was all..what the poop we will see what the crew thinks of them and so far they all love em!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!! Bella LOVES them! I've been buying them for months! She likes the cranberry and pumpkin, blueberry, banana, and apple. My friend makes fun of me because I am always buying Bella "all natural" foods and treats and I won't use any chemicals or pestcides on her either other than heartworm meds. I'm a health nut so is my dog ;) But yes, Bella does great on them. :) Don't they smell delicious???

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I'm gunna have to try those. My boys love fruit and some veggies. We grow a lot of our own stuff and they're always walking through taking a bite outta things lol. Dosia like cucumbers, grapes, and pomagranates. Marley is a weirdo, he picks hot stuff, like bell peppers and hobinaros. The first time he got one it took him almost an hour to eat it all. He'd take a bite, spit it out and get a drink over and over, it was so funny. We also grown our own lettuce for the dragons :)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well, I never went to the feed store in las vegas so I simply never seen them until I went yesterday to the one out here. I LOVE the way they smell and the dogs go nut crazy over them so I may go back and buy all the flavors this weekend and see if they have Nuhemp treats back in stock since those are Riley's all time <3 treats.

Bella, not sure if you have given your girl The Himalayan dog chews but all they are is: Yak and Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice. it is a hard cheese chew. I get my elk antler chews from the same company that sells the cheese:
Himalayan Dog Chews - Hard Cheese Dog Chew

my three don't hve issues with the chews either and they last awhile

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
I'm gunna have to try those. My boys love fruit and some veggies. We grow a lot of our own stuff and they're always walking through taking a bite outta things lol. Dosia like cucumbers, grapes, and pomagranates. Marley is a weirdo, he picks hot stuff, like bell peppers and hobinaros. The first time he got one it took him almost an hour to eat it all. He'd take a bite, spit it out and get a drink over and over, it was so funny. We also grown our own lettuce for the dragons :)
thought grapes were bad for dog? but some dogs have tolerances to certain things i guess. my fiancees dads dog is chocolate tolerant.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
KG!!! No grapes for Dosia!!! They are on the dangerous food list and I wouldn't want anything to happen to your boy ;) I am sure if it's only a few he may do fine but if he had a whole bunch then you would probably see issues or illness come up. Just becareful :)

well, I never went to the feed store in las vegas so I simply never seen them until I went yesterday to the one out here. I LOVE the way they smell and the dogs go nut crazy over them so I may go back and buy all the flavors this weekend and see if they have Nuhemp treats back in stock since those are Riley's all time <3 treats.

Bella, not sure if you have given your girl The Himalayan dog chews but all they are is: Yak and Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice. it is a hard cheese chew. I get my elk antler chews from the same company that sells the cheese:
Himalayan Dog Chews - Hard Cheese Dog Chew

my three don't hve issues with the chews either and they last awhile
Thanks for the link Riley :) I just may try those! The smell of those fruitables made me try one recently LOL! They actually don't taste to bad :roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yea their butts. They will just walk up and eat then right off the vine. We stopped growing grapes last year but he always gets some at Ryan's parent's house. I had a queensland heeler when I was younger and she would eat grapes off the vine non stop. We even caught her climbing the chain link fence like a ladder to get the ones off the top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts