Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont really think its fun , but i guess in the eyes of a puppy its super fun :rofl:

Bear only got his paws dirty but not as dirty as miss cali

took this pic last night

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol very cute, I hate when mine get in the mud , the girls pick on the smaller of the group and drag them in the mud, 1st day we had crush they tooled him in a mud puddle and he came in covered head to paws in it lol. Love the pics of cali digging in the puddle lol , guess you had fun with baths after :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol very cute, I hate when mine get in the mud , the girls pick on the smaller of the group and drag them in the mud, 1st day we had crush they tooled him in a mud puddle and he came in covered head to paws in it lol. Love the pics of cali digging in the puddle lol , guess you had fun with baths after :p
LOL they didnt get a full bath but my mom helped wipe them down, baths will be tonight before bed :D omg cali got roxy my chi soo dirty i had to give her a bath here is a pic

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
LOLL @ the chi :) Great pics they look like they're having a great time :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha look at Cali taking a mud bath and poor ROxy, not fair. lol 2 Bear only getting his feet dirty :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Shiloh is smart, knowing he won't need the dreaded "b" word :p

BATH hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL he tolerates bath times, but he dosnt like them, after bath time i love his zoomies i wil get it on vid

1 - 11 of 11 Posts