Go Pitbull Forums banner

Fun In the Snow.

Tags
fun snow
838 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ashes 
#1 · (Edited)
hey Everyone,

I'm a newbie on these forums so I figured I'd share some pictures of our random snow day in NC.

The pitty's name is Mika. We rescued her from a local shelter. She had appeared to been thrown out after having babies. She was malnourished and possibly beat as well :(

However she is now a happy sociable bully and has become quite the funny character. I couldn't be happier now a days and its all thanks to her.

Anyway enough of me ranting and here's a few pictures. :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you! :)

I'm actually not that far from fayetteville. I'm right on the border of Raleigh and Durham. The snow actually ended up sticking to the ground.

Which is why I figured I'd let Mika run around in the backyard since she seems to be fascinated by the snow.

#5 ·
She has been a great addition to the family. The chihuahua didn't take a major liking to her but that has changed. :D

Mika is pretty much happy all the time. Always wanted to play. Good thing I enjoy being active or else she would have tired me out a long time ago. :pupruns:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.