Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here some pics i took of Bear when we went to get my dads trucked paid becuase it was messing up an he took it in to get it fixed. Before we left the house,

My mom with Bear,

In the car

outside pics

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
he is so handsome!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww I love me some Bear, he always sooo distinguished, lol. Great pics :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he is so handsome!!!
Thanks, I kno he is, i cant wait to see how he will look once he reaches 1 yr he still needs some filling out to do has some lose skin we will be working on a spring pole for him and a flirt pole i cant wait to use both,

awwww I love me some Bear, he always sooo distinguished, lol. Great pics :D
LOL Bear has many fans, like your one of them :D

I just love his eyes and facial structure/features...so intense. Great pics.
Thanks alot, so many people love his eyes i can see why now :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he looks so good, i love his color like a big peice of chocolate :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I love his coloring! I agree, he's like a super cute chocolate bar! LOL My boy Bullet has the exact same color eyes as Bear, that's one of the biggest compliments I get about him besides his color.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Way cute pics!

I love his coloring! I agree, he's like a super cute chocolate bar! LOL My boy Bullet has the exact same color eyes as Bear, that's one of the biggest compliments I get about him besides his color.
Yup exactly what i get too, everyone complients his eyes, besides his colour, and they tell me what a calm boy he is for a pitbull

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I will always be a Bear fan, he is gorgeous, :D I always look froward to more Bear pics :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol I will always be a Bear fan, he is gorgeous, :D I always look froward to more Bear pics :D
O then wait til spring, im gonna have sooooo many pictures of him cuz it will be warm an nice out soo look out for some nice spring pics :D I will also get more pics some time this week or next so ya be sure to look out for bear pics :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts