Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys, it's been heavy on my heart and i dont want anyone to judge me.
I am trying to re-home sativa. and its killing me that i need to re-home her, and i dont want the BS judgmental crap on here. it kills me to go on here anymore.
I havent had any luck finding her a home near by, and i dont really trust anyone with her. Lisa has agreed to foster her, if i can come up with the funds to get her there.
I need to re-home her because my chrons disease is literally killing me. i can work her physically all day, but that doesnt phase her, and i do obedience and she is a well trained dog. nismo doesnt get any time, because of me trying to work through her and make sure she is tired at the end of the night. and to be honest, sarah doesnt get my time either. and now that my baby is going to be born in about a month, thats even more stress on my plate.
I can't bare the thought of re-homing my tiba tiba, but if im going to get well physically and mentally, i have to. for my families sake.
my dr's wont let me work, but i try to find jobs anyway. im hoping SSI will go through here in 4-6 months.
im starting my own business and will be a stay at home father, because i cant keep a job because of my disease.

i thought i could do it, but i feel i have really failed her, and failed this site. This may sound like a CL story, and is why i havent put her on CL, but its truly not. My family needs me to be here. my son needs his father to be around and to be a dad. and sarah needs me to be a husband.

I dont know where to even turn to look for a home for her, except on GP. i just wants whats best for my lil girl, and i feel that once my business does take off and my son is born, where will that leave time for sativa? nismo is chill, he doesnt need to be worked all the time, he's good with fetch and walks a couple times a week.

i really thought i could do this and pull through when we found out sarah was pregnant. but i got dealt some crappy cards and i just dont know what to do. so I have came to the conclusion, and it kills me, sativa needs a new home.
I'm working on shipping info, so as of right now im not clear on what in need to ship her from PDX to NM. But as soon as I find out I will post it up.

I appreciate GP, Dave, and all the mods and people on here that support me and what im doing and letting me sell these on here to get her to where she is going.

I have made key chains: 1" wide PitBull's and a little bit of Pug pattern.
key chains come with all hardware shown.
  • The 4" one's will be $7 each, three for $20, or five for $30.
  • The long one's that would go around your neck will be $10. I have made a few pitbull ones, and will need to know if you would like a Pug one.
  • If you would like to order more than what i have said im sure we can work something out.
How to order:use your paypal email, then hit the donate button. in the notes put your name and your SN and your address, and specify what your ordering. (using the price guide)
[email protected]
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c..._us/send_money

4" pitbull

4" pug

And the ones that go around your neck

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Trevor, you should post up a link for donations through paypal

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Hey Trevor PM me. My best friend from high school and her husband and very interested in adopting her. They have a huge fenced in yard and have expierience with the breed. I can give you their number so you can talk with them and check them out. They are also willing to drive at least half way to meet if you approve of the home, and I will come with them :). They are a great family with kids who would just love her if you guys are interested.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
hot dang, Hopefully they work out for you guys!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They are super cool people that I've grown up with. They had 2 beautiful pits a while back but one was theirs and was was his brothers so when the brother moved out they gave him their dog. Both pups were acting sad and not eating so they felt it was best for both dogs to stay where they were comfertable and loved. They have a huge fenced property right on the outside of town and have no other pets so she'd get all the attention. They also said that they will send updates with pics and you'd be welcome to come visit her any time you guys want.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Aww I'm so sorry you have to give up your little girl :( That must be sooo hard for you I can't even imagine but try not to worry you're obviously doing the very best you can and you really need to think about your family and your new baby right now. It sounds like Krystal has a great set up though I hope that works out for you guys! I'd love to help out if you set up a way to donate on here :)

Good Luck with everything!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
wow that would be awesome, let us know how it works out, i wish i had the room here

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hope it works out OK, mate. Some things are just beyond your control, y'know.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That would be great if you found her a home Krystal. That way you could keep us all updated on how she is doing too.

·
Banned
666 Posts
I barely got through the OP's post without tears, but after reading the replies there was no way not to cry. What wonderful big hearted people there are in the pit world. How in the world could anyone "out there" think bad of this breed when such loving people own and love them???

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
How much would it be to send the dog to Lisa? Let us know what comes out of Krystal's proposal. That would be sweet!

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
You're doing the right thing. Good luck to you buddy.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i gotta call krystal tomorrow, before i set up a link.
ugh its so hectic. i'll call you tomorrow krystal. thank you.
i'll keep everyone updated.
thank you for all the support everyone. i cant do it without you.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through Trevor, but stuff does happen. There is no judging someone who clearly loves their dog but due to physical illness cannot care for them. I hope you find her a home who will love her as much as you do. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate. We are all here for you. The best of luck to you my friend with rehoming, your family and your health.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through Trevor, but stuff does happen. There is no judging someone who clearly loves their dog but due to physical illness cannot care for them. I hope you find her a home who will love her as much as you do. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate. We are all here for you. The best of luck to you my friend with rehoming, your family and your health.
thank you very much.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.