Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a lot of people seem to be going through a lot and verrrry stressed.
So I just wanted to attempt to make you smile.
Good night :)

1. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

2.40% of women have hurled footwear at men. :)

3. A group of police officers is called a mess.

4. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans.

5. According to statistics, Australian woman are most likely to have sex on the first date. Rawwr

6. Approximately 25 million dollars is spent on lap dances in Las Vegas each year.

7. Club Direct, a travel insurance agency in Great Britain, provides insurance plans protecting from falling coconuts.:hammer:

8. Donkeys are commonly used by Iraqi rebels to launch rockets!

9. Each year there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States

10. Famous billionaire Howard Hughes, stored his own urine in large bottles.

11. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America in, in 1918, by Charles Jung.

12. In 1895, man handed out it's first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6 mph! lol

13. In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest. :clap::clap::clap:

14. In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child "prostitute" or "buttocks"

15. KampangSchool in northeastern Thailand is the first school to open a toilet for transvestite pupils.

16. More monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world.

17. More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.

18. 1 in 3 male motorists pick their nose while driving.

19. 1 in 3 snake bite victims is drunk, 1 in 2 is tatooed.

20. Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.

21. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in Dynamite.

22. President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

23. Smelling bananas and green apples, smelling not eating, can help you lose weight.

24. Take your height and divide by 8. That's the length of your head.

25. The average person spend three years of his or her life on a toilet.

26. The inventor of the waffle iron did not like waffles.

27. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in renaissance Florence to shave them off.

28. The Nobel Peace Prize depicts 3 naked men with their hands on each others shoulders.

29. The U.S. government spend $277,000 on Pickle research in 1993. :)

30. The U.S. has more bagpipe bands than Scotland does

31. The yo-yo originated as a weapon in the Phillipine Islands during the 16 century.

32. To "testify" was based on men in the Roman Court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles.

You might think its lame but I thought it was hilarious. And I'm almost 8 months pregnant, my sense of humor sucks. So if you don't chuckle at at least one, you have your panties in a wad. :p

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
2.40% of women have hurled footwear at men. :)

4. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans.

9. Each year there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States

10. Famous billionaire Howard Hughes, stored his own urine in large bottles.

12. In 1895, man handed out it's first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6 mph! lol

13. In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest. :clap::clap::clap:

16. More monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world.

17. More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.

18. 1 in 3 male motorists pick their nose while driving.

20. Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.

21. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in Dynamite.

22. President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

24. Take your height and divide by 8. That's the length of your head.

27. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in renaissance Florence to shave them off.

29. The U.S. government spend $277,000 on Pickle research in 1993. :)

30. The U.S. has more bagpipe bands than Scotland does

31. The yo-yo originated as a weapon in the Phillipine Islands during the 16 century.
These were good :rofl::goodpost:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
HAHAHA those are so great girl; I had not heard many of those and I'm usually full of all kinds of useless information. LOL
Thanks for sharing- needed the laugh!

:goodpost::goodpost::clap:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAHA those are so great girl; I had not heard many of those and I'm usually full of all kinds of useless information. LOL
Thanks for sharing- needed the laugh!

:goodpost::goodpost::clap:
I am glad it made you smile. I think a lot of people have been feeling kinda poopy. I think I needed it lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Thanks for sharing that Sarah! Made me chuckle too! Love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts