Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else's dog have funny reactions to certain noises or objects?

My dog hate farting noises! Not real ones but the fake ones you make with your mouth (he can tell the difference) lol Here is a little video of what I mean it's funny:

My dog also HATES nerf guns! I could see him hating them if someone messed with him (with the gun) but I've never owned one until last week.....Here is achilles reaction:

Both videos are classic! Does your dog have any random tendencies or reactions?

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Cute videos!

Loki has a funny reaction to getting air blown in his face. He originally reacted by lick attacking you when he was a pup but now he buries his face in whatever he can find - and you don't even have to actually blow on him anymore. If you just make the sound of breathing in really loud, he will hide his face. I will have to get it on video one of these days. It cracks me up every time :p

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA dogs are too funny!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL thats funny. my boy crush hates round objects and goes mental over them , things like upside down bowls, balloons, balls, bike helmets will set him off. I had another dog Rocky who hated guns if anyone had one he would get very upset and go after it to get it away { i think he was trained for that though} but he didnt know the difference between real and fake so would always take the kids water guns away lol.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts