1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I weep for the future.:flush:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Oh, man, I just watched the whole thing. I didn't know whether to laugh or call child services. What was he trying to do at 1:12?!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
A lot of these videos are made up. This looks like one of them. Others are tough to tell if they're real or not. But I just didn't buy into this kid being real.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Oh, man, I just watched the whole thing. I didn't know whether to laugh or call child services. What was he trying to do at 1:12?!
Indeed... :rain:

He's like possessed or something. My kids will NEVER be allowed video games! Unless I'm supervising but I'll probably keep them too busy to worry about gaming...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahahaha thats horrible, he sounded like a velosaur raptor, lol. It was fake. He was on Tosh.0 a few months back and did a web redemption. I LOVE TOSH lol

Anyone catch the Big Bang Theory when Sheldon's identity was hacked and all his stuff was stolen and sold off? he was so mad. Favorite quote ever "But all those clicks will not be for NOTHING!!!" hahaha I love Sheldon too.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Hilarious but I don't quite believe it. Sure I believe a kid throwing a monstrous fit for having something they love taken away, but the part at 1:12 made me question if it was real.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
hahahaha thats horrible, he sounded like a velosaur raptor, lol. It was fake. He was on Tosh.0 a few months back and did a web redemption. I LOVE TOSH lol
Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I actually found it pretty believable! I've seen many a tantrum in my line of work and although this one was pretty OTT, I thought it was real.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts

Anyone catch the Big Bang Theory when Sheldon's identity was hacked and all his stuff was stolen and sold off? he was so mad. Favorite quote ever "But all those clicks will not be for NOTHING!!!" hahaha I love Sheldon too.
He did!!! I love Tosh.O is standup is awesome. He's from a city just south of me :D...

I half wonder if it's real or fake...Or the kid is just saying it's fake because he looks like a total loon that belongs in an asylum

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
He did!!! I love Tosh.O is standup is awesome. He's from a city just south of me :D...

I half wonder if it's real or fake...Or the kid is just saying it's fake because he looks like a total loon that belongs in an asylum
Totally want to go see him in july. He is headed my way! And I agree he could have realized how stupid it was and freaked. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
even if it is fake, it's hilarious.

i wonder how they got so many adults...even their parents...to agree to make these videos if it is fake? :confused: my mom would have killed me for faking something like this as a teenager hahaha.
I'm still amazed that Justin Bieber is in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts